Level 41

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

theCrusifix

Post by theCrusifix »

Meep meep meep, remember Level 4? Now the same in very advanced!
theCrusifix

Post by theCrusifix »

whats the number after 1?
silkbattle

Re: Level 41

Post by silkbattle »

I solved the level but I think there is an "E" at the end of the answer isn't it?
frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

uh.. no

it's spelled correctly
Draconeia

Post by Draconeia »

uh.. i did level 4 ("look in the dark" right?) like more than a year ago.. but i just went back to check it out and i dont see "meep meep meep" nor do i understand how it relates.. o.O

--
ok i can see how it relates but without the level 4 hint it wouldve been really hard to pick up on :S
Draconeia

Post by Draconeia »

i know what im supposed to do... but i cant decifer it on my own. i asked my dad who was trainned in it and he couldnt figure it out either.. and i cant find a program neither :\
glumetzul

Post by glumetzul »

I'm a damn... loser :))

Actually gave up on notpron for a few months because of this...
matzu

Post by matzu »

omg, I spent the whole evening on that level yestarday. I even downloaded software used to edit and record sound (Audacity). I was trying to find some patterns in the sound graph. But of course without any luck. And today .... brainwave ... "whats the number after 1?". If anyone has problems with this level, don't give up! Solution is really logical. Start with the hint "whats the number after 1?".
MarcoD

Post by MarcoD »

Hi everyone!

I'm really enjoying the game, but I'm completely stuck in this level. I thought I had the hint "Whats the number after 1" as there is a big 2 in the photo, but the roman numerals are not helping me. From the eep, I got the Einstein message! :D. Before reading matzu's message, I was also playing for quite a while with Audacity. The zoom is showing that there is something behind the 41 and I've found some other areas in the image with some kind of distortion...

Am I in any of a not-so-bad direction?

Thanks a lot!
matzu

Post by matzu »

MarcoD, imo the only thing which should interest you on that image is the quantity of those dumbbells. And yes those dumbbells look like ||, but in this level you should use Hindu–Arabic numerals. Don't zoom the image, because it's not the right track. Btw Audacity can be useful in this level (only useful, it's not required), but first you need to figure out how or rather where to you use that "number after 1".
MarcoD

Post by MarcoD »

Got it!!

Thanks a lot, matzu. I agree, the hint "number after 1" is the key here... only that I took it the wrong way!!! It was not so difficult after all....

Thanks again!
slothrop23

Post by slothrop23 »

very very stuck. i honestly hate this game and the effect its having on the relationship between me and my hamsters. they are suffering because of this.
slothrop23

Post by slothrop23 »

i honestly love this game. and so do my hamsters.
slyfoxxy

Post by slyfoxxy »

Okay. Like I am so freakin stuck. I downloaded Audacity and I really don't know how to work it......what do I do?! D: I'm getting so angry. :'(
frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

slyfoxxy wrote:Okay. Like I am so freakin stuck. I downloaded Audacity and I really don't know how to work it......what do I do?! D: I'm getting so angry. :'(
The level doesn't require you to use any programs

Make sure you read through the previous posts.. lots of helpful hints posted. :)