Level 30

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

junimond_

Post by junimond_ »

Where else could you find the creator?
frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

It won't be found here

DON'T EVEN GO TO DAVID-M.ORG AND LOOK FOR THE ANSWER OF LEVEL 30 BECAUSE IT WON'T BE FOUND THERE.
Last edited by frkyjenn on 29-12-2008 19:52, edited 1 time in total.
Kisa

Re: Level 30

Post by Kisa »

Leave the level, but do not leave notpron :)
frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

no previous levels needed
ClydeMachine

Post by ClydeMachine »

EDIT: I apologize for the post which I have now found unnecessary, for I just figured out what was going on with my browser and internet that had me confused about this level. I managed to figure it out, thanks for the hints (after checking them over, they indeed are true).
ttownfeen

Post by ttownfeen »

What are the boundaries of notpron?
Diligence109

Post by Diligence109 »

I'm so stuck on this level! I know it must be incredibly easy, there are so few hints... I'm seriously over-thinking this! I found a couple eggs and have been working with the hints here on this forum but I'm still just drawing a blank! Are there any more hints that you can fairly give?.. or is it more like "eeh... keep thinking, it's right in front of you (or rather right in the creator's face, lol.)"
Kodret

Post by Kodret »

Diligence109 wrote: or is it more like "eeh... keep thinking, it's right in front of you (or rather right in the creator's face, lol.)"
Well, it's not right in front of you, it's right in the creator's face =D
Think about that and read the first hint, you should know about what to do eventually.
pacika

Post by pacika »

I think I found what's in the creator's face and have a clue about what might the answer be.Please tell me if it has something to do with s. p. (you will know what this means if I'm on the right path)
frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

why don't you pm me.
iwanttowinnotpron

Post by iwanttowinnotpron »

holy. freaking. crap.

that took waaay too long. but seriously people dont search around on david-m.org .... there is nothing there.
ZinglZangl

Post by ZinglZangl »

hey there...i'm totally lost on this one so far =/ of course i know his name, but i don't have an idea where to look right now...i've already been "somewhere else" at notpron too...i got an idea but obviously it turned out to be wrong...there's something weird I'm wondering about and i'd like to ask somebody about it :-)
cheers :)

grml...never mind. got it...
Demonic

Post by Demonic »

any tips about the thing that i must find in creators face?)
Maiev

Post by Maiev »

that thing in the face of the creator - do i have to change something about the picture first, so i can find it? or do i just have to look properly?
will looking him in the eye do the trick? come on, please help me a little - it gets frustrating... :(

EDIT: aaah - got it. but its mean, having to leave the level - how are you supposed to find that unless you read the first hint in this thread at all???
algomariz

Post by algomariz »

I don't have a clue...
What do you mean by 'leave the level'?? something like 'go somewhere else and leave it behind because you don't need it anymore', or something like 'leave it where it is because you will need it right there'??
Please some help... :P