what do u think

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

theberkin8or

Post by theberkin8or »

NS+sbs merging= hell freezing over
uberslacker

Post by uberslacker »

Indeed berk, and if NS becomes anywhere near v3 or sbs, the same will happen.

Not sure why we're getting a lot of hate around the NA community now. Even some of the historically friendly clans/people to NS seem to dislike us somewhat now, which I find very interesting. We did pick up a few former v3 members, but they have been in line since they've joined NS.
I think the real source of hate is coming from the fact that NS isn't the team that people can beat up on anymore. We've returned to a very high talent level that we were known for in our beginnings, and our improved play shows this, though we still have a lot of room to improve. I am excited for how we will play in the current DBL season.

Now getting back to the topic at hand, I played in one euro/na match that I can remember, and I thought, though laggy, it was still fun and was an educational experience on european clan play style opposed to na style. I think more of these home and away games would be beneficial to both sides.
Larry_Bird
Banned

Post by Larry_Bird »

the best of v3 goes to NS and the poorless quiters stay in sbs kthx u aint shit :p \o/
Xelent

Post by Xelent »

Its more like you guys just love to hate the clan as a whole, and when someone leaves you sit around to pick up the scraps cause youre desperate for players. Of course they are going to be 'in line'... nobody goes around being a dick when they are looking for a clan.
theberkin8or

Post by theberkin8or »

actually that is probably true, but you can't exactaly say that we don't have plenty of reasons

I have not agreed with some of NS' choices in recurts but I trust they will kick anyone that starts to act in simalar manner to what some of the most prominate V3 members regularly do. In this lies a huge difference.
Larry_Bird
Banned

Post by Larry_Bird »

X we quit v3|SBS cuz we hate u and ur stupid child attitude, thats why we quit it -=The truth is out there=- :p \o/

and lets talk about the topic kthx, enough said
Last edited by Larry_Bird on 04-04-2004 19:59, edited 1 time in total.
Catalyst88

Post by Catalyst88 »

Larry_Bird wrote: X we quit v3|SBS cuz we hate u and ur stupid child attitude, thats why we quit it -=The truth is out there=- :p \o/

and lets talk about the topic kthx, enough said

The word begins with an h :)
Maegrim

Post by Maegrim »

hungry?
Bodom

Post by Bodom »

SBS is nothing even close to V3. The only relationship SBS has to V3 is 3 or so members, and Xelent (SBS's leader) stole the clan name from me (for which he is a dick).

Just to point out, when V3 used to play euro games, we would beat/almost beat the "best" euro teams 90% of the time, we only got blown out about once or twice.
Sinnypo:o

Post by Sinnypo:o »

I only quit cause sinnypoo got sick of D and wanted to hogg shit score is aint m8s ! and if anyones getting kicked off ns im tha first nigga to get his salad tossed :hmmmz: UBER M8 JOO AINT SHIT RICK JAMES BITCH!
priior

Post by priior »

Hirsute ?
uberslacker

Post by uberslacker »

theberkin8or wrote: I have not agreed with some of NS' choices in recurts but I trust they will kick anyone that starts to act in simalar manner to what some of the most prominate V3 members regularly do. In this lies a huge difference.
Couldn't have said it better myself, and they know this too.
I am fully aware that people haven't agreed with a lot of our recruiting decisions, but I only pick players up that I feel will help the team, playwise, but most importantly, attitude wise. Once the attitude of a player goes shot, he will not be apart of NS. There are quite a few examples of this that I can talk about, but I don't see the need to single people out.
BL44T

Post by BL44T »

Bodom wrote: Just to point out, when V3 used to play euro games, we would beat/almost beat the "best" euro teams 90% of the time, we only got blown out about once or twice.

I remember D@MN winning ;)
RaGe|DB

Post by RaGe|DB »

Catalyst88 wrote: The word begins with an h :)

hypocrite?
Larry_Bird
Banned

Post by Larry_Bird »

lol Rage lololz