To Guiity / Fo

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Twigstir

Post by Twigstir »

We already have a Deathball UT2k4 server.

BuD2K4 Deathball - UT2Vote: ut2004://66.208.105.239:7777

It does not show up in the menu, so you have type in the ip (right click in the favorites menu). It's passworded. Can you say "bud". Save it to favorites with the ingame menu.

Get people playing it. I was on for an hour yesterday, all by myself. Can you say boring.
Inphidel

Post by Inphidel »

I guess thats one reaon i sorta enjoy the time difference. not many NA players are on aruond 2pm EST. but there is still alot of EURO play going on. so i hope on there pub games to get my dose of reg. its not as cool as i'd like it to be cuz the ping is like 150 . but whatever. i hope 2k4 will improve these things. once we get a good decent version of db and i get 2k4. i'm gonna try and get more noobs into the game woot
Scotteh

Post by Scotteh »

That's how I feel when I play with j00...

can't be true since i've barely played in the last 2 months duh :lol:
Imaginos

Post by Imaginos »

Twigstir wrote: We already have a Deathball UT2k4 server.

BuD2K4 Deathball - UT2Vote: ut2004://66.208.105.239:7777

It does not show up in the menu, so you have type in the ip (right click in the favorites menu). It's passworded. Can you say "bud". Save it to favorites with the ingame menu.

Get people playing it. I was on for an hour yesterday, all by myself. Can you say boring.

GD.. that figures.. I spent all night working on an old test server here at the house testing a service pack before I slap it on the regular server - which I'm doing right now..
The_One

Post by The_One »

The BUD server shows up in the browser just fine, as long as you edit the default filter...

Of course for new guys this is probably somthing they won't find out on their own.
Twigstir

Post by Twigstir »

The_One wrote: The BUD server shows up in the browser just fine, as long as you edit the default filter...

Of course for new guys this is probably somthing they won't find out on their own.

I saw the euro servers without touching a thing but not the Bud server.
The_One

Post by The_One »

Because the BUD server has a password. :/

Passworded servers are filtered out by default.
Twigstir

Post by Twigstir »

The UT2K4 filters are not perfect. I sometimes get passworded servers with the default filter. One of the Euro servers was passworded so I didn't think to check the filter. My bad.

Anyhow, BuDs current default is ONS. It has UT2Vote so you can switch gametypes if you desire.
CorDawg
Banned

Post by CorDawg »

the reg vote on fo server is completly gone now so its just vo now
InSaNe`

Post by InSaNe` »

\o/

Fo server is ALWAYS full, there's always someone there, one way or another. Pugs? HA! There hasn't been a pug in a week and the last pug was crap; pugs aren't happening anymore. #DBPug is just a channel to show who has power in the NA community ¬¬.

Even if there were lots of pugs, if you just hung around #dbpug and have nothing to do you CAN read the password to spectate. Plus the server that we usually play is SBS server and the password has been eatshit for the past month or two. Either SBS server or UFO and it's usually scrimming or something.

Server's aren't that much of an issue. You can buy a private server and put the password of the server on the name, no need to spend another $25 a month.

The other day Fo server was set on reg; we ACTUALLY played reg! You wouldn't believe how fun it was. Not that many people were hogging (like one or two) otherwise everyone was passing correctly. It was a proud moment for NA DB :blabla:

VO gets seriously boring after a while, it's just a n00b spam fest and a fight to see who can hog better or who can steal a shot better.

There is a way to get rid of VO... REMOVE ALL THE CRUMMY VO MAPS! No insult at all to Twig or Ska even, just make bigger maps.

DB has a future, we just have to make it happen :/
CorDawg
Banned

Post by CorDawg »

you cant put it on the name, it violates the thingy
Messy

Post by Messy »

^ They're called rules cor :p
CorDawg
Banned

Post by CorDawg »

imag said some fat word the other day but iunno what the word was.
Messy

Post by Messy »

Agreement? ;p

Imag always has these fancy words <3
MaStEr

Post by MaStEr »

imag, i have been setting reg db to vo because thats how it was set before we had a vo game type and because people complain about the vo gametype only have one map (smallcube) since reading this I set the reg gametype back to reg but could you please put all the normal vo maps (i.e. twig maps like blueridge, small enclosure, small dragonisle, devil's arena, and others like temple, volleycube, etc...) on the vo gametype...because most people want to play vo but they want to play more than just smallcube which is the only map right now...