Post your DB ideas here! \o/

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

RaGe|DB

Post your DB ideas here! \o/

Post by RaGe|DB »

Mmk! Let the idea-posting-thingie-that-will-never-work-and-won't-get-more-than-2-pages-start!

NUMBERO UNO: I keep moaning (Yea I know! gtfo :offtopic: ) but still make it harder on the attackers, many of you will hate me for saying it but its too fucking goddamn easy for them! DEUS - PX for example. Onge sweeping for DEUS and I think he is one of the best sweepers in deathball at this very moment but still the match ended in 15-13 I think in favour of pX.... sjeez! (yea yea, keep wanking about how the mids should come back, just stfu, that won't work because those f*ckers are too goddamn lazy!)
I loved the time where good pickups where 1-0 or 2-1 or something like that. Now its "more" then normal if it ends around 9-10 or even 16-3 in extreme cases just to name some examples.

NUMBERO TWO-O: Make some sort of specials, each race having a special ability. I played a mutator in ut2k4 with this some days ago and it appeared to be quite fun. I.e ; The humans can shoot harder (attackers) but their charging is average in speed, then ofcourse the robots that have a bigger volley radius (defenders) but it takes longer to "charge" a volley.. You get the point see :D

NUMBERO THREE-O: <-- ( Kinda looks like a smilie with a huge beard eh? :D) mmk. Ontopic :ban: I figured working with adrenaline could be fun :o if you guys make new specials. well speed and beserk can stay (beserk where your volley power increases alot or so) but invisible should go. maybe make lowgravity or so for that

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep it on topic and reply with sense! :) also post your ideas heh! :p
Last edited by RaGe|DB on 18-05-2004 20:44, edited 1 time in total.
fb.shev
Banned

Post by fb.shev »

hmmm, that u can take on players, skill buttons ;) fake charge buttons :)
-=LyNx=-
Banned

Post by -=LyNx=- »

i like realistic football scores, offside, throw ins, corners and goal kicks, plz thx
BurntLeaf
Banned

Post by BurntLeaf »

fouls
shot-clocks
fb.shev
Banned

Post by fb.shev »

i supose your idea will be good lynx in november

i mean also that have a charge button that wont release that ball, keeping the players guessing :) also, we need to take the players on i think, not shoot in front get boosted crap as an i.e., but i hope lynxes idea gets a notice
[1234]Jr

Post by [1234]Jr »

-=LyNx=- wrote: i like realistic football scores, offside, throw ins, corners and goal kicks, plz thx

Off topic, but theres these games i know:

Fifa
PES

try em out...

EDIT: Oh, these are supposed to be unrealistic :/
tr1p

Post by tr1p »

it would be cool to have some kind of penalty box. for powerplays and whatnot.
would add more strat and excitment to the game imo...
-=LyNx=-
Banned

Post by -=LyNx=- »

i was being sarcastic x_X, if im being serious, i wouldnt mind free kicks and penaltys added, would spice up the game a bit more
Catalyst88

Post by Catalyst88 »

Training games. Like seperate gametypes that help you improve skills but are still quite fun in themselves... things like a 3v3 passing game, where you score a point if you get 7 passes in a row or smth...
The_One

Post by The_One »

The ability for the ball to roll.

Rounder posts for the goals.
DiStUrbeD

Post by DiStUrbeD »

-=LyNx=- wrote: i like realistic football scores, offside, throw ins, corners and goal kicks, plz thx

gay

its not a soccer game
-=LyNx=-
Banned

Post by -=LyNx=- »

yeh like i said I WAS BEING SARCASTIC thx
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

rage:
numero uno: if you leave onge alone in def...your fault that he gets 13 goals against him....
with a proper defense it wont happen.

numero two: no been discussed long ago, i dont want people to decide, but something similar will be in the single player mode (if we ever get it done), which will have role play aspects

numero three: uhm no 0_o
sucks to manage your adrenaline shit, and have a look at stamina etc. that turns people away
you already have to look at too many things at once, and it makes the gap between pros and noobs even bigger -> nope

i'm open to new stuff, but these suggestions dont really do it to me
Last edited by DavidM on 18-05-2004 23:13, edited 1 time in total.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

-=LyNx=- wrote: i was being sarcastic x_X, if im being serious, i wouldnt mind free kicks and penaltys added, would spice up the game a bit more

thats true, but there is simply no reason for a free kick....
i mean what should happen?
fouls? guess not
offside? imagine offside on curve or chill....
AND offside wouldnt make good free kicks because they would be in your own half

if you have ideas on how to add free kicks, tell me, i would like to have some (with very powerful shots and walls)
Last edited by DavidM on 19-05-2004 17:56, edited 1 time in total.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

Catalyst88 wrote: Training games. Like seperate gametypes that help you improve skills but are still quite fun in themselves... things like a 3v3 passing game, where you score a point if you get 7 passes in a row or smth...

sounds like an idea