Making new clan for next season (UT2K3).

Find teams, find players, arrange matches...

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

CurvE

Making clan after season finnished

Post by CurvE »

Hello, and welcome to Wh mark 4. (not!)

This time, there is alot more dedication in it, cause of my LAN pal, EraZeR is back in the db scene, meaning, we are once again going to make a clan and dedicate ourselfs to pwning the DBL's once more...

JUST LIKE BEFORE!

If interested, come to irc.quakenet.org and type in active window "/join #DB-White White"

Please note, This is not Wh, this is an entierly different clan, with different rules, freash start.

So, if your interested, reply, or catch me on IRC.

Alias/Callsign/Nick/Name: CurvE` (Current clan: 3dg|rr)

Oh and... Skill level: I dont care, aslong as you can speak/type fluient english, and have a basic understanding of the game, the rest comes with the team itself :) if your new to the game, hell come anyways :)

Thanks alot.
Last edited by CurvE on 25-05-2004 16:02, edited 1 time in total.
CurvE

Post by CurvE »

Just to fill everyone in...

Wh was a clan in (a.k.a [-X-] X-ecutionerS) 1.4b to 1.6, we was somewhat unbeatable... Only really lost to one clan... that clan was 1234 ^^ gg 1234 ;)

Just before 1.7 came, me and (erazer) the co-leading member's internet connection (LAN, both internets, mine and erazers) Went offline, we got dissconnected. That was the ultimate fall of Wh.. Before that, there was nothing that could break us up....

Me (and me only, no erazer) later on got reconnected to the Internet (Previously i moved house, and set the internet up there... i later rejoined at Version 1.8, Deathball, i missed 1.7 :mad: ) after a few games of non-clan deathball, some of the old Wh members wanted to re-make the clan, I thought about this, and was VERY reluctant to say yes, but Firecell and Chick-kun pleaded me, along with some of their friends (Who also wanted to benefit from the idea, They wanted to join the clan themselfs), Dudeguy, Insane.. after awhile i thought i might aswell try it (Without erazer, so i wasnt really 100% dedicated to my clan), I then pulled some of the old Wh members back (Onge, Willei) From FCU (Frag Crazy Underdogs) which they have by now comfortably settled into.. But they joined. After a few months, this clan died... due to inactiveness... and people not really dedicated to the team (Me myself for one) Firecell and chick-kun was constantly on different games, and i wasnt really concentrating on whatever happened within the team itself... resulting in another Wh death...

after this... i joined sD13, i stayed there, i was very happy there, but sadly, the clan got torn apart.... not going to mention what happend, But i stayed there untill their death...anywayz.

And now for Wh mark 3 (The ultimate joke of a deathball clan)...

I decided to make the clan again (Still no co-leader) once again my loyal henchmen (Onge, Willei along with Fircell and Chick-kun) aided me, and we remade Wh... Problem was, we was missing players...(Players was still inactive, but i didnt want to make them mad, and kick them from the clan, i tried to reason with them, but nothing worked) We was in a desprate state to actually get on our feet and get established properly, so we recruited basically ANYONE...
These 'anyones' had conflicts with the current members, and i wanted everything to be cool cool, and not to have to kick anyone, cause i wanted to play deathball, with the people i like best.. But these conflicts overwhelmed, and i was forced to resign as leader, one of the 'anyones' took charge (I didnt care, i was sick to death of the constant arguments in private channels, i was just glad to be out of it), and the other members disliked it, and they left also.... End of Wh mark 3 (I wouldnt really call that a mark at all tbh.. but this is the truth).

So ultimatly, Wh's Deaths was cause of...

1: No dedication to the team (The absence of Erazer made me enjoy deathball very little).

2: Inactive members.

and..

3: Inactiveness and The 'anyones' -_- they will still remain annonymous..

So dont be thinking, Oh look, its curve! he's making another clan! wahey! death in 1.5 weeks! cause thats certainly not going to happen :) i have my co-pilot back, (THANK GOD!) and i'm going to truly dedicate my gaming on this clan.

And thats the breif story about the 'Wh clan'. Thank you for tuning in, and good night :)

CurvE.
Last edited by CurvE on 25-05-2004 15:48, edited 1 time in total.
bloodeh

Post by bloodeh »

:o
GoldenGun

Post by GoldenGun »

\o/
Scorp

Post by Scorp »

Sounds really great, best of luck to you.
GG CurvE :)
Sixty

Post by Sixty »

good luck :)
fs|Pele
Banned

Post by fs|Pele »

wasnt [-X-] that clan with the arrogant members ?

why did you let those members in ,Curve ? WHY!!!! WHY!!!!!!!
Onge

Post by Onge »

I was never arrogant...:p
-=LyNx=-
Banned

Post by -=LyNx=- »

onge was teh win ( still is )
CurvE

Post by CurvE »

It was only Erazer with the arrogence...
BurntLeaf
Banned

Post by BurntLeaf »

You lost to DEUS aswell /arrogance ;)

GL HF With the clan curveh :)
Onge

Post by Onge »

BurntLeaf wrote: You lost to DEUS aswell /arrogance ;)

GL HF With the clan curveh :)

I think I was in goal for that match...No wonder [-X-] lost...
Titanium

Post by Titanium »

i didnt read the whole text...but why a clan for next season (2k3)??

EDIT : gl curve :)
BlackFlame

Post by BlackFlame »

curve 2k4 or 2k3? yes at the end of this month i will be joining the gamers.

Maybe i could join Wh° for the 4th time, this time actually playing
Messy

Post by Messy »

:o good luck Curve =)

Truly hope it will work this time :D lol

Oh, and I still can't forgive you for taking Onge away from me :(

...oh, and Willei too (...I guess ;))