DBC Beginners' Events

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Koning_Floris

Post by Koning_Floris »

I am hesitating to post this but I will anyway. ;) The reason for this hesitation is that i havent play tested it online. I did start a local dedicated server and entered it with a local client to test the net code, that should be sufficient but you never know ;)

What am I talking about?
About a mutator I just finished yesterday. It is a mutator for deathball called DB n00b. It is meant as a visual helpen for the n00bs who play deathball.

It show in the vicinity radar when a teammate is in boost-range by drawing its icon in white. It also shows in the hud when the ball is volleyable by displaying a text. Plus it makes the ball icon in the vicinity rader green.

Maybe this is something to use at the Beginner's Event and......maybe not ;)

You can find it at :
http://home.hccnet.nl/fat.schrijvers/pr ... llnoob.zip
Orney

Post by Orney »

well i put db-community to my server :p
Deadly Sports by ngz-server.de
ut2004://213.202.197.216:7777
Last edited by Orney on 08-06-2004 10:51, edited 1 time in total.
Imaginos

Post by Imaginos »

Koning_Floris wrote: I am hesitating to post this but I will anyway. ;) The reason for this hesitation is that i havent play tested it online. I did start a local dedicated server and entered it with a local client to test the net code, that should be sufficient but you never know ;)

What am I talking about?
About a mutator I just finished yesterday. It is a mutator for deathball called DB n00b. It is meant as a visual helpen for the n00bs who play deathball.

It show in the vicinity radar when a teammate is in boost-range by drawing its icon in white. It also shows in the hud when the ball is volleyable by displaying a text. Plus it makes the ball icon in the vicinity rader green.

Maybe this is something to use at the Beginner's Event and......maybe not ;)

You can find it at :
http://home.hccnet.nl/fat.schrijvers/pr ... llnoob.zip
Nice! This sounds really clever. I can't wait to see what ya came up with.
Panda

Post by Panda »

Sounds good Koning, I think we'll stick to normal DB this time but I'll take a look at your creation

And Orney, where can I find you on IRC to talk about that server?
Orney

Post by Orney »

Panda i will join #deathball and #dbcommunity
you will find me there :)
Sixty

Post by Sixty »

*bump*