Go Portugal Kick English Ass!!!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Cenotaph

Post by Cenotaph »

u need to chill and admit the loss :)
speedy

Post by speedy »

Cenotaph wrote: lol gg excuses...

Portugal deserved it, i always say: dont rely too much on defense!

that goal from Rui Costa was just perfect!

GG Ricardo too, u wish u had a keeper like this ;)

Both ur goals were scored due to terrible defensive mistakes from Portugal, it would be a shame if we lose.

deco and ronaldo sucked so much thou :(
SHAME? wtf.

we deserved to win it. we worked for our 3 goals. if one wasn't disallowed (WHICH IT SHOULD HAVE NOT BEEN DISALLOWED), we would have won ages ago with all you portuguese people crying their little arses off.
PORTUGAL DID NOT DESERVE IT.
read below
Cenotaph wrote: OH cmon, who can honestly say Terry didnt fault the keeper, does it matter what the linesman says if he is wrong?

The ref took the good decision.
DID YOU GO TO SPECSAVERS? WE GOAL KEEPER FUCKING DIVED. TYPICAL BIAS.
Last edited by speedy on 24-06-2004 22:43, edited 1 time in total.
speedy

Post by speedy »

Cenotaph wrote: u need to chill and admit the loss :)
WE DID NOT DESERVE THE LOSS

read pink post above
Dazlin

Post by Dazlin »

you cunts were lucky roony got taken off...

<3 sware words
Cenotaph

Post by Cenotaph »

i remember we portuguese also bitched like hell in Euro2000, but the truth is that Abel Xavier did commit that Penalty against France in the semi.

i think in some days u'll admit that Terry impeded the keeper and remember, that was inside the keeper zone!
ur the ones being biased, tbh!

y dont u bitch at Beckham that cant shoot a penalty, instead of the ref, thats so typical
Last edited by Cenotaph on 24-06-2004 22:48, edited 1 time in total.
Dazlin

Post by Dazlin »

i think in some days we'll admit that Terry impeded the keeper and remember, that was inside the keeper zone!
ur the ones being biased, tbh!<--------u are not english.... dont say we... FUCK OFF? k?
speedy

Post by speedy »

Cenotaph wrote: i remember we portuguese also bitched like hell in Euro2000, but the truth is that Abel Xavier did commit that Penalty against France in the semi.

i think in some days we'll admit that Terry impeded the keeper and remember, that was inside the keeper zone!
ur the ones being biased, tbh!

y dont u bitch at Beckham that cant shoot a penalty, instead of the ref, thats so typical tbh
Terry did not IMPEDE THE KEEPER.

IF YOUR GAY LITTLE KEEPER WOULD LEARN HOW TO WALK BEFORE PLAYING FOOTBALL THEN HE WOULDN'T HAVE FALLEN DOWN.

us being biased? WATCH THE FUCKING GAME WITH YOUR GLASSES ON NEXT TIME

you're saying that we can't bitch at the referee? what fucking kind of drugs are you on? most of your decisions should have been OURS, and we should have had that goal.
CeeBeeUK

Post by CeeBeeUK »

Don't forget 'their' crappy pitches, their groundsman was as much at fault as the ref etc...
BlackFlame

Post by BlackFlame »

because everyone other than the ref thought it was in.

and why were the portugeese allowed to take the free kick from about 10 metres away from "where it happened"
Cenotaph

Post by Cenotaph »

Dazlin wrote: i think in some days we'll admit that Terry impeded the keeper and remember, that was inside the keeper zone!
ur the ones being biased, tbh!<--------u are not english.... dont say we... FUCK OFF? k?

Edited, sorry. my bad

EDIT: this conversation is worthless, u guys seem too pissed off to talk atm...

EDIT2: "gay little keeper"? ah u mean that one that owned James in the penalties, ok :p [/attempt to piss them off more]
Last edited by Cenotaph on 24-06-2004 22:52, edited 1 time in total.
Mongeh

Post by Mongeh »

If u fucking just look at the replay, Terry is standing in the same fucking place ages before the keeper even thinks to go for the ball, campbell certainly never touched him so how the fuck could the keep runing into Terry be a foul
Requiem``

Post by Requiem`` »

Cenotaph wrote: see Reqqy, sometimes my predictions are right, England wont win the Cup :P

lol :p
speedy

Post by speedy »

Mongeh wrote: If u fucking just look at the replay, Terry is standing in the same fucking place ages before the keeper even thinks to go for the ball, campbell certainly never touched him so how the fuck could the keep runing into Terry be a foul
TRUE, TRUE.
Cenotaph

Post by Cenotaph »

thats the keeper area, the keeper has supremacy there, no contact on him is allowed, RTFM tbh.

im done with this, geez.

Austin^13, it was a pleasure ;)
BlackFlame

Post by BlackFlame »

OMG THERE IS A PLAYER IN MY AREA, HE IS GONNE SCORE.

I RUN INTO HIM AND FALL OVER I GET A FREE KICK.