BUD Server- NO MORE BOMBALL!

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

moby323

BUD Server- NO MORE BOMBALL!

Post by moby323 »

Bomball SUCKS. Maybe you old timers like it because it is a change, but I must tell you that all of us newer to medium Deathball players HATE it. BUD 2k server used to be by far the most popular pu USA server, but not anymore because of BOMBALL. The voting doesnt work to take it off.

Please, for the love of god take off bomball.
TeTr1C

Post by TeTr1C »

Wow, why do you hate it so much?
Esorcismo
Banned

Post by Esorcismo »

Cause he's too slow and blows up everytime

BOMBBALL is awesome Rens, don't listen to captain cockintehass... lol
Last edited by Esorcismo on 25-08-2004 18:30, edited 1 time in total.
Rens2Sea

Post by Rens2Sea »

Thank you for loving my work \o/
Messy

Post by Messy »

1) Should be in off-topic
2) Isn't it a votable option? o_O
3) It's a great mod :( although I understand it's not all that good to start out with when you're new to deathball :)
4) It's rather rude and innapropriate and definitely based on nothing at all to say it 'SUCKS' just like that just because you admit to not being able to play it yet. :\
I think you'll find it's quite enjoying for a couple of games once you get the hang of it :)
Imaginos

Post by Imaginos »

Sir, it's available to be added/removed as the majority sees fit.

Are you telling me that my beta UT2Vote is failing to remove it when a vote to do so succeeds? That would be the more serious problem.
moby323

Post by moby323 »

Look, in a popular public server like BUD, half the players (or more) are new. Thank god for servers like BUD, which is a great server for guys to get into the game.
If you cater it to vets, who might like bomball, well then we arnt going to grow the comminity.

And about the voting, lets face it, voters in deathball are like real voters in the us, maybe 40% at most participate. I was playing in BUD the other day, bomball, lots of people compaining it sucks, but then when you start a vote hardly any one votes on way or the other.
Inphidel

Post by Inphidel »

imagnos - the problem i saw was it was not removing from the mutator list propperly before. but peple would vote for no mutators. and its wierd. cuz it counts votes for the same thing multiplay times but not all as the same vote

like:

No Mutators [4]
No Mutators [1]
No Mutators [1]

then when it resets it doenst have them showing,

I did notice on fo server the ability to remove and add at a different spot but i think that mighta been admin only?
Imaginos

Post by Imaginos »

Ok. There's a new build of ut2vote on there now. It has some new mutator removal options. Sometime today I'd love to get hellhole/lograv/bombball running and see how mute removal goes