Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

CorDawg
Banned

Post by CorDawg »

yet another thread turns off topic
GazMaN

Re: Crip your 100% Right!

Post by GazMaN »

Jas<ASH>Ace wrote: Hey Crip I've played with you Many times since I started the day 2.0 came out. We have had some awesome games together, and I was REALLY taken in by this mod. I saw all the same guys every nite, and really had a lot of fun learning all the tricks of the trade. I know some guys were and still are hard on nOObs, they were and STILL are on me sometimes. :D But that was what Made me try harder and play more, so I could pwn with the rest and not be a nOOb anymore . That time came after a few weeks and I have NEVER played another game since. (Well DOOM3 but that was years in the waiting) I mean I never went back to Reg Unreal or anything. Thing that is funny is DAVIDM said VO was scaring nOObs off, but I've never seen so many EMPTY DB servers since I started playing. So that should tell you something right there. I wish they would put a POLL up on this site, asking which version we would rather play, 2.0 or 2.1. I DARE YOU TO DO THIS! I can already tell you which will win, and I hope that might open your eyes a little and get DEATHBALL BACK! Enough slow soccerball, give us the action and excitement back... PLEASE! Or all the admins, and least the NA servers should reinstall 2.0, like I have already done. So while I sit here refreshing servers waiting for that 2.0 server to pop up , please think about the PLAYERS of DB and not the few nOObs that are too narrow minded to ask for help or play with some bots and get better before coming online. GG CRIP!
Any other Mod makers would of listened to the Players not themselves and went with the majority, cuz that is who is going to stick with the mod till the end. They are going to bring the outside players in and teach them the game. Like I was trying with a "noob" to DB friend of mine. He waited too late and just decided to try it 2 days ago with 2.1, and he gave up after 15 mins saying how boring it was. :rolleyes:
Oh well Crip let me know what other game you play, Instagib or CTF and I'll join ya, at least I wont fall asleep playing it as I do with Sleepball 2.1 :lol:

the thing you dont understand is, when 1.5 was released, within the 1st week there were bout 10 posts like yours , they soon died away.
when 1.6 was released, same again.

1.7 , same again

1.8 same again

seeing a pattern forming?

this always happens because people have to suddenly adapt to a new way of playing and dont like that. You soon get used to it, and stop moaning. Until a new versions out again, then you maon some more. gg
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

moved to spam....eh off topic

what would noobs think who see this? :P
we dont have to show em the tards of our communtity that directly
CripTonic

Post by CripTonic »

DavidM wrote: moved to spam....eh off topic

what would noobs think who see this? :P
we dont have to show em the tards of our communtity that directly
gee, then why do you get to post on the main page?

PS: Fooman, your an asshole and I hope you get hit by a truck.
speedy

Post by speedy »

the quicker you stop posting, the quicker we get happier :p
Messy

Post by Messy »

'Foo kisses truck' :(

'twould be a shame really ;o

Anyway, I can only giggle at the new people who haven't seen this before :) especially the ones getting caught in Surge's act. (although who can blame them in their foolishness)
It's a neverending circle guys, this is just the first time you've seen it come around :)
Jas<ASH>Ace

Sad sad sad

Post by Jas<ASH>Ace »

Wow this makes me feel like uninstalling Unreal 2k4 all together and going back to a Mod Community in Quake 3 that actually listens to what you have to say and not throw your comments away where "nOObs" wont see it.....LMAO. If anyone should see it, it should be them, cuz they are probably having the same problems with the mod but to them its "Normal". They need to realize that there was a fun playable and full of action Mod out before 2.1 and that if they wait a while maybe the Mod Makers will wake up and give us a 2.2 that is worth the download. Funny how you worry so much about nOObs but piss on the post-nOObs..... GG:p:
Last edited by Jas<ASH>Ace on 29-08-2004 05:57, edited 1 time in total.
CorDawg
Banned

Post by CorDawg »

noone would miss you if you left, actions speak louder then words anyways
speedy

Post by speedy »

Jas<ASH>Ace, who the fuck are you?

guess what?

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT.
Fooman

Post by Fooman »

speedy wrote: Jas<ASH>Ace, who the fuck are you?

Surge's new alias.

/me looks around for trucks.
CripTonic

Post by CripTonic »

n1 smartass
Larc

Post by Larc »

"Making a scene is not really my style if you knew me, which you dont so shut up Larc."

i suppose being the in same clan and seeing your antics on the field, and reading what you say on forums does not mean that i know your style... i only know what you do.

remember, you will be judged by your actions, not by who you think you are.

surge, just take a step back. i'm not on your side, i'm not on davidm's side.

i got heavy into competion for another game so i haven't played the last few revs of db. i have played a few games of 2.1 and tbh its about the same.

there are still many things i would change, and i complain about them when they hurt my style of play, but just becuase it affects what i want to do, doesn't mean that what i want to do should be allowed.

I have my list of changes i would make, and if i cared i'd make single posts with suggestions and try to get my friends to back me up. if there was enough support i would hope it would be considered.

instead you try to make it sound like losing you from the community is a horrible thing and try to get in some final shots against db. we should obviously put more weight on your opinion becuase you are leaving... its like you are trying to grab the spotlight to make yourself heard wether you deny it or not.
Morry

Post by Morry »

lol surge is hilarious xD
Jas<ASH>Ace

LMAO!

Post by Jas<ASH>Ace »

LMAO!!!!! I LOVE THIS GREAT COMMUNITY! Such a charming and sophisticated bunch....Glad I got hooked on 2.0 cuz I wouldn't miss this for the world..... :lol: I mean I would actually rather come here and piss off a few people and make them think I actually CARE ABOUT THIS MOD :p than play 2.1. This has more action than it EVER DID... This is great! KEEP EM COMING.... I need a couple more laughs....\o/ Be a little more CREATIVE than "WHO THE FU** are you?" though....that's been so over done... :D Thanks Drive Thru.....
Last edited by Jas<ASH>Ace on 29-08-2004 07:23, edited 1 time in total.
speedy

Post by speedy »

be more creative?

ok.

you
+ bridge

=

there's your creativeness that you wanted. have fun!

:lol: