{UFO} Recruiting

Find teams, find players, arrange matches...

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Orbitul

{UFO} Recruiting

Post by Orbitul »

Hey, we just finished the qualification league and are now looking for 2 more quality members to help us out for next season. UFO finished 4-2-2 in American Group B.

However, now that this stage of the league is over, we have one member leaving and another who is really just a part-time player.

We could really use 2 more quality, dedicated guys to join us before next season starts. If you are interested, stop by #ufo on irc.gamesnet.net.

Any positions are welcome.. we are a versatile bunch and are looking for more of the same.

Also, we are a small tight nit group. You will never see us with 10 members because who wants to just watch? So, if you join the team, you will play.

Hopefully we'll see you soon!

{UFO}Orbitul
[WKD]_4-Ever

Booooo

Post by [WKD]_4-Ever »

WKD gots 10 players? What ya trying to say Orb?......lol

Another benifit to joining the UFO clan is they are in good with us WKD folks and we are up for limitless scrims because we got 10..LMAO

Seriously, UFO is a great clan and anyone that gets in will be with a great bunch of guys. They are indeed a class act and we look forward to each match we have against them.

So Good Luck to you and your team Orb.
Orbitul

Thanks WKD!

Post by Orbitul »

ummm.. whoops!

I didn't realize you guys had that many and now that i look around the league lots of other teams seem to as well. Share the wealth people!! :p

WKD i'm sure you guys figure out a way to get everyone involved, you're a pretty active bunch.

But i stick by what i said.. if you join UFO you will play, a lot. We went through all of the qualifications with just 6 players and it worked out great for us.

We plan on having 6-7 for the next league and i think that's about right for a DB squad. Anymore and we'd constantly be worrying about how to play everyone.

Anyway, drop by #ufo on irc.gamesnet.net anytime.

Orbitul
theberkin8or

Post by theberkin8or »

damnit, i am going to figure out how to clone myself so i can play with both :P
yuppicide

Post by yuppicide »

I'm really interested in joining a clan. I am usually defense, but have known to sometimes do offense and on occasion have a kick ass game as keep.

I have another friend who'd like to join also. We're both from US. He's a decent keep or offensiveman.

We're both reliable (meaning we'll be here to play). Our clan owns fraghq.com but we're the only two who really play DeathBall constantly.
DiStUrbeD

Post by DiStUrbeD »

I am interested in joining one also....though i dont know if you guys are a European clan or American...because im in the west coast of the US, i ping horrid on European servers :(

Anywho, im mainly a defender...sometimes offsense.
Orbitul

Post by Orbitul »

DiStUrbeD, We are an American team. I'm from the SF Bay Area as well. Go to #ufo on irc.gamesnet.net and we'll chat.
HerbalTea

Post by HerbalTea »

Orbitul I'm interested. Don't know if time zone would be an issue with you (I'm 3 hours ahead).

I'll try and catch up with you on IRC.