Rants

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

nighthawk263

Post by nighthawk263 »

:hmmmz: David did you cheat with nordinho???? :lol: :lol:

i'm sorry sir, but I had to it was there. :D
Last edited by nighthawk263 on 07-03-2005 19:28, edited 1 time in total.
jooly

Post by jooly »

That's a shocking revelation! David? Did you really?

*lol*

(PS: Still a bit upset at having had my IP logged as a cheater but I guess it can't be helped. I don't see how the password could have changed when the information on ICQ is still the same:mad: )
Last edited by jooly on 07-03-2005 20:23, edited 1 time in total.
supamom

Post by supamom »

Oh, you guys, stop, my sides are going to split if i laugh anymore!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
dedoeper

Post by dedoeper »

i know, you just said it for other reasons and you will come back over and over ( posted by davidM ) you are right on this one..
i am going to get back here over and over..
but not for the riddle..
just going to waste 3 / 4 weeks of youre time on this..
:-P
david_g

Post by david_g »

jooly wrote: That's a shocking revelation! David? Did you really?

*lol*

(PS: Still a bit upset at having had my IP logged as a cheater but I guess it can't be helped. I don't see how the password could have changed when the information on ICQ is still the same:mad: )

I highly doubt he's actually keeping a record of the IP's that visit the old answers.
Reaper520

Post by Reaper520 »

david_g wrote: I highly doubt he's actually keeping a record of the IP's that visit the old answers.

Either way, he can also read the IP both from the boards, and from the emails. If you've already been through the puzzle and your IP pops up on an old answer, that's hardly a red flag.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

no comment, just look
aic2276

Post by aic2276 »

What's he trying to do, remove paint?
aic2276

Post by aic2276 »

I received this PM from dedoeper:
so..
did not cheat my way treu..
only made use of the forum.
before saying so you hade to make of sure dumpass.

Pretty sure treu is spelled through and dumpass is spelled dumb-ass. Check your spelling before you insult someone as a dumb-ass.

You've said your peace, said you're not cheating. Now just let it go.
Last edited by aic2276 on 08-03-2005 04:38, edited 1 time in total.
theCrusifix

Post by theCrusifix »

i love people explanation of how they solve the riddle and the words they get, hahahaha, i swear people are DUMB.
maestro

Post by maestro »

What amazes me is that when told that their answer is wrong, they refuse to believe it! Not only did all of us get on the rankings list by submitting the correct answer, but more are being added daily. So why not just submit the correct answer and be done with it?

Besides, as we all know, there is only one -- I repeat -- one way to get to the final solution.

On the other hand, if he wouldn't keep insisting, we wouldn't be having such a laugh-fest!:lol::lol::lol:
Reaper520

Post by Reaper520 »

aic2276 wrote: What's he trying to do, remove paint?

Probably killing brain cells...
theCrusifix

Post by theCrusifix »

i dont know if this is possible but davidm should send the last 250 people that have been on the ranking board and have them explain how they got the answer...might clear up that extra 200 people that i have never seen on the forums, i understand some might not post just read the forums...but i'm sure at sometime someone needs help in some way, i'm quite smart, know how to handle a pc and different documents, pictures, google, what have you....but i still needed a push every now and then...and all f a sudden within 2 weeks the count jumped up to 300 from around 100!!!!! we sat around the 100 mark for a while then it kept going up, and up, and up, now look, after someone has spoiled the wrong answer the ranking has slowed down a ton. almost like it stopped. IMO david you should delete the last 250 or so, and send them emails asking them to explain, if someone is serious about getting on the ranking boards they will explain how they got part 1 and 2 for the keyword....but i'm just a mod, i dont know much besides the edit. delete button, heheh, haha, blugh, cheaters piss me off so bad.
theCrusifix

Post by theCrusifix »

Originally Posted by Unregistered
I found out the real Level81 solution!
Slow down the wav - reverse it and use the bass filter, so that you don´t hear the bass. Then change the file to a jpg and open it with imaging, PS or MSPaint. The jpg shows you the solution: riddlesend.htm
You get a page not found page, but
that should mislead you, its not a real 404, read the source of this fake 404 page! Just email "riddlesend.htm" to david (davidm@deathball.net) and he replies that the answer is correct. Thats the ONLY way to get into the ranking!

he is correct i'm on the ranking and i made it. however i dont know why people post spoilers but since its out i'll confirm. unfortunatly i had to do the whole damn thing and game me headaches. but yes riddlesend.htm is what you want. that whole secret thing is to throw you off for cheating..he made that to catch cheaters. because going back thats not even the right folder the last one should be in, just email him with what he said and you shall be ranked congrats i think...

hehe i posted this.
theCrusifix

Post by theCrusifix »

well with searching i was able to find this...
http://www.nordinho.com/vbull/archive/i ... -7448.html

wow and http://forum.mess.be/index.php?showtopic=4080 seems as if chinobaby or whatever used to be on the forums if i remember correctly, he should be taken off of the ranking.

edit: seems as if he is still cheating his way though...he will never be on the forums again, ahhahahahaha
Last edited by theCrusifix on 08-03-2005 11:12, edited 1 time in total.