WoW

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Rens2Sea

Post by Rens2Sea »

You do know it is illegal to use any kind of Translator tool right?
Messy

Post by Messy »

It should only be allowed on RolePlaying servers imo.

You shouldn't be able to talk cross-faction on PvP! wth
RaGe|DB

Post by RaGe|DB »

yep, I perfectly know its illegal to use a tool

and trust me, I did NOT use any modification, tool or whatsoever.. I did some checking on the forums of wow and it appears that as soon as you reinstall wow, this bug often appears.. so its not my fault, people from US retail have it too.
speedy

Post by speedy »

rage is a hacker
fro wrote: Novinha?
it's march now nub~@!
BlackFlame

Post by BlackFlame »

[1234]Jr wrote: To be honest, BlackFlame, L2 and WoW both have their own merits..

L2:
- Cool graphics
- Good looking sets of armor/weapons and such
- Castle Sieges

WoW:
- Good graphics (IF you like the Warcraft genre)
- Lots of content, although quest wise its 40,000 variations of 3 or 4 themes (fedex, kill x mobs etc)
- Fun. Not that L2 wasnt fun, but you can say L2 was a "2 week / month" max game, it depends how you define fun.
Where WoW is quest and grind to 60, which you can do quite quick, L2 was more "Well, theres a quest, or theres 3000000 man hours of GRIIIIND!"

Overall i really would choose WoW over L2, not because its new or because i love the Warcraft genre but because for a game that isnt done yet (bad point, seeing as its out, but "promised content" such as Battlefields sound cool) i think it has more .. potential.. than L2. (i know L2 has been out longer ;))

meh, i just got up.. bah!!!11111

Im not trying to get you to come back to L2 but have you seen whats lined up for C3? ITS FCUKING HUGE. Lineage2 is designed for 12 Chronicles so i can only see more action coming in the future.

@Jr specifically: i think a big reason you didnt enjoy L2 so much was the server you were on. From what people have told me nothing happened there.
Capital_G

Post by Capital_G »

[1234]Jr wrote: Im starting soon (yey for 3 week holiday :)) but i wont be able to go on past the 30-day free thingy. Bummer.

Anyway, Rogues are popular because they're the "easy" class, to most people.

You'll find rogues are usually "noobs" though, by that i mean people who cant play their class, for instance in EU Beta my 32 mages constantly got the better of a higher level rogue in group PvP, though Fee and Wob usually bailed me out when i got stuck ;)

...why am i on about that? oh yeah, thats why - Roboto - lots of people gone NE Rogue, cos NE is cool and Rogue is "easy" ..

then i just went into Random Mode *beep*

If rogues don't kill a mage within the first 5 seconds of stun, the mage pretty much owns the rogue.
Oh, and I'm now a lvl 25 rogue ^^
[1234]Jr

Post by [1234]Jr »

Yeah, but in the new patch "Mages break from more types of stun with Blink"

Dunno if thats in PvP, i read it 2 hours ago so now i pretty much forgot it ;)

Good set of new patch notes, though. Nothing got nerfed (officially) i dont think, Mages now pay less for skills, so thats good - pain in the arse before.

Druids got a lot of love. Would post the official link but i cba to go look for it ;) just check the site and/or forum :o
Messy

Post by Messy »

Bah..blink rocks >_<

It's so easy to frost nova -> blink -> polymorph for mages, then either use potions or blast the hell out of your enemy from 46 yards away o_O

Priests can do the same, psychic scream -> flash heal.

Now that we're saying how weak our own classes are:..all we warlocks can do is sacrifice our creature and create a shield o_O but it takes 10 seconds to resummon a minion /o\ and we need it or we'll die. We can't do anything when attacked ;p fact.

..bah.
GazMaN

Post by GazMaN »

i must admit, it is hard work vs a mage,

soon as he gets blink off, your fucked
RaGe|DB

Post by RaGe|DB »

seriously people? lol

as for capital g, the first 5 seconds? nah :)
Use kidney shot and get another 4-5 seconds..

But after that, he frost nova's -> blink -> shoot

But as soon as the frost nova works out, I run towards the mage (within the 15 sec blink cooldown) and actually am able to kill the guy? Its a fair battle, we aren't fucked, slow classes or others might be tho..
Messy

Post by Messy »

RaGe|DB wrote: we aren't fucked, slow classes or others might be tho..

Hi :(
Capital_G

Post by Capital_G »

[1234]Jr wrote: Druids got a lot of love. Would post the official link but i cba to go look for it ;) just check the site and/or forum :o

Thank god for that, my druid just....annoys me too much.

Running away from some guy, but oh no! a bridge! that will cancel out my travel form because it's counted as indoors!

I'd make a shaman if it weren't horde only.

atm we're the worst casters of all time, and when we run out of mana we turn into the always-missing bear, or the just-crappy-dps-and-lots-of-dying cat.

Furthermore I have found no, and I mean absolutely NO (ok, thats a lie, I found 1 armor with a grand bonus of 13 stamina :P) Armor that suits a druid, it's like the creators made the quests while forgetting theres another leather user that doesn't need agi.

Our resurrect has a cooldown of 30 minutes.

Cat form has no finishing move that is actually worth using.

Our heals own though, might take 3.5 seconds to cast but they are *really* powefull.

We also have no *real* crowd controll :<
Messy

Post by Messy »

How come these fora are so dead? o_O

Only the WoW thread is remotely alive :x
Capital_G

Post by Capital_G »

Because everyone is playing wow.
Robotojon

Post by Robotojon »

its true :( we have all become real nerds

in fact we started a guild on Al'Akir called <The Nerd Herd>