WoW

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Capital_G

Post by Capital_G »

Root, nuke, cast HoT's, shapeshift to a bear, shapeshift out of bear, instant heal, shapeshift to a bear, own.
Messy

Post by Messy »

BluBBy wrote: Let your ennemy kill you, resurect in his back and simply own him while he's enjoying his "victory".

You'll hardly be able to hurt him..
You need to put on demon skin, summon a minion and regenerate mana after those to even stand a chance :\

Besides, we have way better tactics to win ;p (though warlocks will never 'pwn' ¬_¬ gimped)

Warlocks are interesting :) but they're hard to actually win with ^^;

I'm just waiting for my dark pact \o/
Talent trees are so interesting :)

Dark pact seems a must,
though being able to summon creatures in half a second (or was it 1.5?) opens up a whole new set of interesting tactics involving sacrifice etc.

I'm definitely going to play around with talent points a lot in the end-game :)

ps: basic set-up atm for PvP is:
start with:
soulstone ready, healthstone ready, potion ready, demon skin on, and underwater breathing + detect lesser invisibility so that priests have some dispelling to do

Then if enemy is a caster I'll use felhunter, otherwise it'll be succi.
If enemy wields shadow magic, I'll use shadow ward or whatever it's called \o/

Then:
immolate (1.5s cast) --> corruption (instant) --> random curse (instant) (either agony for damage, tongues against casters to make casting take longer, or possibly curse of shadows when I get it to increase shadow damage done) --> fear or shadow bolt or drain tanking. repeat last step, take healthstone and/or potion (seperate cooldowns \o/) if needed.

Drain tanking is where you just use health funnel and drain life while life-tapping to get mana back (life-tap = give up life for mana).

Umm...yay.

Soulstones usually just have me wait until the fuckers are gone so I can resurrect quietly, revenge won't work anyway at that point ;)
Last edited by Messy on 03-04-2005 20:12, edited 1 time in total.
Capital_G

Post by Capital_G »

fear em :P
all melee classes don't stand a chance, and ranged classes need to stay away.
20 ft or something fear was? pretty short :P

Druids are considered rogue killers, as soon as a rogue hits me hes rooted, so I just run away and get my dot on him, and possibly some wraiths.
Still a hard battle.

Paladin's have that silly freedom of movement or w/e, means I can't root them :P
So just comes down to hitting them in bear form, my healing is superior anyway.

mages....only chance I have is when I can get to em in cat form and just don't let him get his time to cast something on me.

Hunters get owned, I just sleep their pet and own the hunter :P

Priests own all, the end.

Shaman's are just better at fighting than druids, so we can never win it on equal grounds :P

That it? Can't remember any more classes, but hey, haven't played in a month.

and a warrior gets owned by everything.
Great tanks though.
Last edited by Capital_G on 03-04-2005 22:20, edited 1 time in total.
BluBBy

Post by BluBBy »

Nah with my warlock im used to have fun letting the ennemy killing me, then resurecting in his basic and fearing + bolt bolt bolt... thats a very funny way to win it

But Warlock does pwn in many other ways, like having teh ability to kill 3 ppl in pvp combat (ok they were fighting a monster and were lvl 37/35/34 but nvm..) thanks to many distracting things like fear, pet or even instant casts giving 250 dmg, + the sacrifice making you unvulnerable for 30 sec, + the instant summoning (and sacrifice again after ^^) + heal stones (900hp recovered) + resurect stones in order to kill the last and running away druid and pretty tough spells ^^

-Pala are the easiest class (with warriors) to kill ^^ just fear em then mana drain till he hasnt got any left, then hes like a nude girl in a jail full of truck drivers :)

-Rogues are the hardest class i ever fought with, fear must work or you are in a pretty abd situation, even if heal stones + sacrifice can help you to get a win

Haha fear the wrath of the Warlocks !
GazMaN

Post by GazMaN »

i almost out damage the mage in my guild and hes a lvl above me, but like ya say, soon as a rogue gets rooted, or feared, were in big trouble.
TEZC_Robban

Post by TEZC_Robban »

soon as you get rooted you use vanish (unless you're DoT'ed of course :p) and resume ownage
Capital_G

Post by Capital_G »

Druids have a skill which stops rogues from using vanish. I think, last I read about it they weren't sure if it worked or not, not sure how that turned out.

And then theres moonfire, both are instant.
Holy_Surfing

Post by Holy_Surfing »

RaGe|DB wrote: Feediko is lvl ?? shaman for me!

Even has an epic mount

Yesterday we were raiding ashenvale (im lvl 43) and this dude feediko totally owns me with 1 or 2 hits (frost shock, 800 crit...I got off my mount, another shock)

is that you feediko?

I'm soulshot :| STOP OWNING ME U HIGH LVL-ER

ps. You're a cow ahahah! >.<

LOL ! you're in the same server as us? :D

haha that's so funny... :) hope we find more known people there ;)

Me and fee after owning Southshore:
Last edited by Holy_Surfing on 05-04-2005 23:01, edited 1 time in total.
FeEdiKo

Post by FeEdiKo »

you look cute with that white cap and the mount ^^
Holy_Surfing

Post by Holy_Surfing »

why thanks feewy :) you look bloody huge on that thing next to me and my little horse lol :p
StRaFe

Post by StRaFe »

First you fuck off from deathball to play this weirdo game and then you have the cheek to post about it.. pfff :d

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Holy_Surfing

Post by Holy_Surfing »

Tip: I didn't fuck off from deathball, just from pickups (no point in saying league cuz it's dead, so..)

Tip #2: :noob:
TEZC_Robban

Post by TEZC_Robban »

Tip #3: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

/slap strafe
FeEdiKo

Post by FeEdiKo »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RaGe|DB

Post by RaGe|DB »

I started a mage alt, but Im gonna continue my rogue, I want to kill someone I know, I just have too ;/