Minus Level Account Poll

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

Kiz

Post by Kiz »

erm... this is probably too late o.o but I just wanted to note, for those of you who are doing the good work and spreading the notpron link all over, that notpron is just a name :P and that actually, there is pron on some levels. Certain websites ban users who post links they don't approve of, and I'm sure some workplaces wouldn't look too kindly on it either. o.o Not that I have a problem with pron. I wouldn't have played the game if I did. I'm just saying... I hope none of y'all get in trouble. *hugs*

I found notpron because some of my friends were talking about it in an IRC chat room :P

DavidM... would you mind explaining more about how the google clicks work? Is it one click per IP forever, or can I click once a day, or what? I actually saved your google link to my bookmarks, because I use google all the time for all sorts of things. But if it's pointless, I may as well go back to searching from my address bar :rolleyes
Drizzit

Post by Drizzit »

wow! all of you who wrote in this thread would pay for notpron? I won't.

- i don't care about cheaters
why should I? i enjoy solving the riddles on my own or with my "special team"; the others can cheat if they want as long as they don't annoy me with questions for solutions etc. :rolleyes:

- i would pay money for the perhaps forthcoming "real" notpron-book, though :D
Last edited by Drizzit on 04-05-2005 13:41, edited 1 time in total.
aic2276

Post by aic2276 »

you signature seems a bit hateful don't you think. :)
Drizzit

Post by Drizzit »

aic2276 wrote: you signature seems a bit hateful don't you think. :)

it's a quote from the book "a song of ice and fire" by george r.r. martin :cool:
jayitsupanjin

Post by jayitsupanjin »

I would like to pay and support for your hard work... And also want notpron keep running
I think annual fee of around 5-10 is acceptable for me...

Issuing accounts is a good idea actually
But I am afraid less ppl will join...

Btw, David, the bank data url in the page after #81 is invalid
You have to fix it.
Kisa

Post by Kisa »

Use the link on the main page, that one works.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

ok, fixed it, thanks for notifying
Kisa

Post by Kisa »

I told you that, too ...
david_g

Post by david_g »

lannister wrote: ...

Should be a master ranking at end - look like

Rank for 1st(81) | Rank 2nd (82) | Rank Minus(-whatever) | etc

:)
I'd rather there was never another ranking.
lannister

Post by lannister »

Why not, david_g?
veryhardgame

Post by veryhardgame »

I think he means that if there is a new ranking, lots of people will try to cheat just to get on it
theCrusifix

Post by theCrusifix »

i'm down with the NO ranking also...i never started this because i though i could get my name on a list...I started from a link, got hooked found the forums then learned of the ranking. if you want ranked put your name on your wall and put I passed notpr0n under it....that way you can show all your buddies you did it!
making a ranking is about the same as doing that. yes, i would be down with a ranking. but more of a list of who has completed it. not in what time, what country, guy/girl, and only if and when we get rid of all internet walkthoughs...Seems as if this will never happen, so guess what kids? There will probably never be another ranking. get used to it!
BiGGBLiZZ

Post by BiGGBLiZZ »

I still like my auction idea....

I wonder how much I could get for David's cat.....

:lol: just kidding David :lol: ;)
nighthawk263

Post by nighthawk263 »

theCrusifix wrote: i'm down with the NO ranking also...i never started this because i though i could get my name on a list...I started from a link, got hooked found the forums then learned of the ranking. if you want ranked put your name on your wall and put I passed notpr0n under it....that way you can show all your buddies you did it!
making a ranking is about the same as doing that. yes, i would be down with a ranking. but more of a list of who has completed it. not in what time, what country, guy/girl, and only if and when we get rid of all internet walkthoughs...Seems as if this will never happen, so guess what kids? There will probably never be another ranking. get used to it!

So very true, however though even if there is a listing showing who completed it, people will still feel compelled to utilize walkthroughs and things of the sort to have their names listed. Personally feel David has a NotPrOn store listed with items saying I solved http://www.notpron.com. Personally I feel that is all that is needed. I am like crusifix I lilke to the riddle level 1 page from another site, and it wasn't until level 4 that I found there even was a forum (by that time I was addicted aways) let alone a ranking. I mean come one do we really need something that says "xxxxx completed NotPrOn on XX day at XXXX time and is from XXXX" I personally don't thknk so.

Oh and BiGGBLiZZ i'll start the bidding at $20.00 :lol:
theCrusifix

Post by theCrusifix »

exactly,,,and hemina hemina hemina do i hear 35? yup crusi bids 35$