freebie sites

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

dan_faiz

Post by dan_faiz »

it's amusing to see that nearly everybody who posted in here seem to think that i'm stupid.. lol.. whatever.. suit urselves.. yeah.. go on.. i just want to see how far y'all can go to expose your own ignorance.. please, be my guest.. n yeah.. to anybody who was so harsh: FUCK OFF N GO SUCK UR MOMMA'S TITTIES.. fuckin twats

to ghost: god, ur gay.. but sorry, i'm not.. n even if i am, not interested..
Messy

Post by Messy »

dan_faiz wrote: FUCK OFF N GO SUCK UR MOMMA'S TITTIES.. fuckin twats

Why would we think you're stupid? :rolleyes:
speedy

Post by speedy »

fuck off and never post here again, "dan_faiz" (or should i call you retard?).

or you could just grow a brain.
dan_faiz

Post by dan_faiz »

Messy wrote: Why would we think you're stupid? :rolleyes:

i'm sorry, it's not u.. but some others..
dan_faiz

Post by dan_faiz »

to speedy, u can call me retard if u want.. but that doesn't mean that i am.. :) i'm pretty sure if i'm a retard i'd be ur friend..
[1234]Jr

Post by [1234]Jr »

...and thats cos Speedy does a lot of community service at the local mental hospital.
dan_faiz

Post by dan_faiz »

[1234]Jr wrote: ...and thats cos Speedy does a lot of community service at the local mental hospital.

lol, that might be the case, but i don't really know speedy that well.. so, the possibilities are still open to interpretation.
Messy

Post by Messy »

The possibilities are open to interpretation? :\

Don't the possibilities become visible in the first place through different ways of interpretation?
dan_faiz

Post by dan_faiz »

Messy wrote: The possibilities are open to interpretation? :\

Don't the possibilities become visible in the first place through different ways of interpretation?

ur right.. n i meant it the way u understood it.. ;)
Messy

Post by Messy »

So what was this thread on again?

Ah, yes..scams!
-plær- wrote: usually, the ways these things work, is that some kind of product (like health-food) is sold.

But it is sold down the levels of the scheme, each level selling smaller amounts at higher cost (to make profit), until a single product is sold to the end-consumer (usually someone buying the shit to make a friend feel good about being in the scheme).

If that didn't explain it properly, check http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme for teh win [/B]
- http://forum.gameservers.net/showthread ... adid=21957
dan_faiz

Post by dan_faiz »

if you're really insisting that this is a scam that doesn't give you any profit, please spend time to read these articles on the US sites:

http://wired-vig.wired.com/news/mac/0,2 ... 14,00.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/n ... 683524.stm

right now, the idea had just been brought to the UK, so the market is still new. which is y a lot of ppl don't believe in it.

there may be scam sites out there, but i just want to emphasize that the sites i listed in this thread are legitimate and open to anybody living in the UK..

oh, n plus, how can it be a scam when you don't have to spend money to complete the offer they required? i signed up for screenselect.co.uk to complete the offer, n cancelled when i received credit. then i persuaded 9 of my friends to do the same. they didn't spend a single cent. finally, i got my ipod mini. i guess that's pretty ok.

p/s: i'm getting some cash too from the site in the thread you mentioned. that site is called NetBux.org. but we're not talking abt that site here.. :)
Last edited by dan_faiz on 26-05-2005 00:01, edited 1 time in total.
speedy

Post by speedy »

just don't spam here.
`Ghost`

Post by `Ghost` »

dan faiz if you think that im 'interested' in you by simply saying

suck my cock

then you're more stupid than you think o; Im sure every one says 'suck my cock' to some one they're interested in, sure why not |:

Either way, you suck \o/ take your pyramid else where, better yet, shove it \o/

edit: marry me dan faiz <3
edit2: whats wrong with gay people? :eek: if he replies with some bullshit anti-gay post make sure he is banned DavidM o;
GazMaN

Post by GazMaN »

dan_faiz wrote: it's amusing to see that nearly everybody who posted in here seem to think that i'm stupid.. lol.. whatever.. suit urselves.. yeah.. go on.. i just want to see how far y'all can go to expose your own ignorance.. please, be my guest.. n yeah.. to anybody who was so harsh: FUCK OFF N GO SUCK UR MOMMA'S TITTIES.. fuckin twats

to ghost: god, ur gay.. but sorry, i'm not.. n even if i am, not interested..

What the hell are you on about?

Can`t understand a bastard word.

Fool
Messy

Post by Messy »

dan_faiz wrote: right now, the idea had just been brought to the UK, so the market is still new. which is y a lot of ppl don't believe in it.

Technically it should be the other way around, since pyramid scams are more interesting if you're on top :)