NaB

Post by NaB »

O_O omg its true!!
ßig ßaby

Post by ßig ßaby »

Is it so incredible? 0_o
Panda{FCU}

Post by Panda{FCU} »

I originally wrote that report with screenshots but due to the huge filesize i had to make it text-only at the last minute.

I guess only total fanatics would want it but theres a 23MB version with accompanying pictures if you're that interested

Note to self: Remember to turn them into .jpg's next time!

Sorry, cant't remember who asked but yes it is a lot of hard work for one person and I have got a few guys who will be helping out.

If you still want to help out then please please please don't hesitate to contact me. It would be cool to have enough people so that we can cover 1 or 2 matches from each division every day.

For now though its just me cos i still have to test out the people that have already applied for a place on the reporting team (by the way guys, if you're reading I'll be setting you assignments as soon as Bazzi has got the site done so get ready)
CurvE

Post by CurvE »

Sounds great, sounds corny, sounds reveiling, sounds as if i dont like the idea, but i do!, count me in for it.

Also i could help you out Panda, if u need any :]
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

panda, just ignore surgey
he hates everything related to deathball, so it hardly matters :P
FireCell

Post by FireCell »

Yeah i think its a good idea, so instead of just knowing which teams win we can atleast get an idea of the game. Some scores come out as if one team was owning the match when the actual match really didn't seem that way.
Panda{FCU}

Post by Panda{FCU} »

@ David:

yeah, I know, if i remember correctly he was one of the first people to bitch about the freelance clanning idea (along with l00f :devil: )

I managed to convert those pictures and now the filezise is much smaller so if you want the match report as I originally intended it to be then give me a shout
L33FY

Post by L33FY »

Well, I bitched because I was right if you think about it :p

Just...A bunch of people who join other clans is weird, and against dbl rules :o
Panda{FCU}

Post by Panda{FCU} »

No, you're allowed to borrow one player. But anyway, the freelance project is old news
L33FY

Post by L33FY »

Your allowed to borrow one player from another squad of your clan :D
-Camel-

Post by -Camel- »

y dont u 2 c if u can fnd the old thread all about the freelance idea an discuss it there