England team fair or not?

Find teams, find players, arrange matches...

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

EraZeR

England team fair or not?

Post by EraZeR »

im sure many people are wondering why they aint in the england team now please post here to make your statement of wether you think the england team was chose correctly (anyone currently in the england squad please dont post)
L33FY

Post by L33FY »

I think everyone in the england team should be in the england team. Your not the admin of the team, go talk to cata if you want to be in it.
fro

Post by fro »

cry me a river
[1234]Jr

Post by [1234]Jr »

NAB runs it now, and people have complained an whinned about it..

as for "anyone in the ENG team dont post" why not? so you cant see it was chose on experiance and not through trials?

Maybe you wudda been called up, if u didnt have 300 names and fakenicks...

How long had Cata been playin DB for? A long time, how many clans you think he played with BuD and TEZC? a hell of a lot..so you're saying that everyone he's seen that is good doesnt count and that he should let anyone come on board?

FYI: It was sort of a trial, the A/B teams were picked after about 5 games Vs ourselves and other clans... all undeserving people where removed (which turned out to be 0)
Last edited by [1234]Jr on 06-05-2003 15:18, edited 1 time in total.
Chrisfu

Re: England team fair or not?

Post by Chrisfu »

EraZeR wrote: im sure many people are wondering why they aint in the england team now please post here to make your statement of wether you think the england team was chose correctly (anyone currently in the england squad please dont post)
I'm not posting an answer, I'll ask a question.

What exactly is it that strikes you as unfair? Members of TEZC, DEUS, AOV, ZBN and 1234 are in there, a very good spread of clans. I can't see what you're getting at.
[1234]Jr

Post by [1234]Jr »

I bet they dont think any 1234 shud be in there, thats why :D

For anyone who agrees with Erazer, heres the team list for you both,..

(appologies for any clan mistakes :p)
(this isnt final, i dont think, but last i heard this is the teams)

The A Team
Nothing to do with Mr T and friends
Bedlam (123/4)
Gimic (TEZC)
Nightspirit (ZBN)
Nab (TEZC)
SamY (123/4)
Imo (DEUS)
Gazman (AoV)
Catalyst88 (TEZC)
Cyph (DEUS)
Morning star (AoV) (at weekends...)

The B Team
moon (DEUS)
froste (DEUS)
Jr (123/4)
xill (TEZC)
fluffyk (TEZC)
chrisfu (DEUS)
gragoyle (ZBN)
Kenobi (123/4)
CurvE

Post by CurvE »

Im suprised why Firecell isnt in and only clans from the 1st and 2nd leagues, especially the 1st are in it.

I think its been picked out of unfairness, been picked out of reputation, the likes of Leefy, Khushdi, erazer, firecell, seretonin, nemesis, wibble, speedy, nightmare, subby, themachine, jodeci and Chrisfu hasnt even been mentioned in it all.

Its not really fair to leave all the players out without giving them a trial, or anything, and you call Nab "sven goran erricson"...lmao, he hasnt even scouted any players.

Correct me if im wrong (no, not you Jr, cause your a prick:)) but overall this england team has been based not on skill, but its been based on reputation and people who kiss each others arse (and yes, i maybe have got a trial cause of morning star, which makes my point exactly)
fluffykitten

Post by fluffykitten »

And the award to the most thinly veiled crybaby post of the week goes to.... Erazer! You'll find your prize located about a third of the way up your own large intestine, enjoy!
The B Team
fluffyk (TEZC)
I've gone into DB hibernation I'm afraid, maybe I'll play this game when it's fun again but who know's when that'll be?
EraZeR

LMAO!

Post by EraZeR »

Ok guys do we need to prove that it is unfair ;) because we can prove that no problem ok then england B team take on a set of those names down there how about The machine curve erazer subby leefy take on the england (B) team and lets prove if it was fair or not ;):cool:
[1234]Jr

Post by [1234]Jr »

CHrisfu is in it (oops) but i dunno which team :scared:

EDIT: on closer look hes on B team (rejects) already :|

Ok: Question for you disbelivers..

Give me a list of ALL unfair choice and REASONS yes REASONS... REASONS
Last edited by [1234]Jr on 06-05-2003 15:56, edited 1 time in total.
CurvE

Post by CurvE »

Originally posted by CurvE
(No not you Jr:))

You either you cannot read, or your blind :S
Morning*Star

Post by Morning*Star »

CurvE wrote: Correct me if im wrong (no, not you Jr, cause your a prick:)) but overall this england team has been based not on skill, but its been based on reputation and people who kiss each others arse (and yes, i maybe have got a trial cause of morning star, which makes my point exactly)

you won't be suprised to know that i've never really liked you which gives me absolutely no reason to recommend you (and guess what, I didn't). And you calling other people ass kissers is a joke.
fro

Post by fro »

ahem.. AOV are in third div ;)

(not for too long though)

and chrisfu is in the b team too ;)

personally, i dont think there was another way to select 15 players from over 150. iirc the so called 'scouting' took place in pub/pickups and clan matches. There are some players who i think should be in, im not gonna name individuals, but in the end i dont make the choices.

The squads we have are strong and play well, and work well as a team.

please let me know whose ass i was kissin cos being selected was, and still is, a shock to me.
CurvE

Post by CurvE »

Star, guess what, dont talk it over with me, talk it over with nab, thanks. come again.
Morning*Star

Post by Morning*Star »

I already have thanks