England team fair or not?

Find teams, find players, arrange matches...

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Imo

Post by Imo »

froste wrote: please let me know whose ass i was kissin cos being selected was, and still is, a shock to me.

That'd be GazMans' wouldn't it? But that wouldn't have help you getting in the team. :)
[1234]Jr

Post by [1234]Jr »

CurvE wrote: You either you cannot read, or your blind :S

Na, i just ignored u cos i dont care what u say, only what u try to imply :):spammer: :ban: :lol: :lol: :lol: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer:

Gazman hit it on the head (.. no comment..) when he said about RL football..

Sven goes to games, he watches players.. does he go to every game? no.. out of like 300 worthy English players he picks 23, do the other 277 go and say shit about the team he picked? No, thats for us (the fans) to do..

You had your chance Curve, and blew it... Erazer doesnt need a chance, he blows his chance nearly every time you see him play...

True, Cata didnt trial people, but he didnt need to (if you read what i said) he chose them from experiance. Now, if you have doubt in any of the members i suggest you say which ones and why, instead of calling me blind, which im obviously not.. the DB gun just hates me :|

Oh: and about attitudes: Why did Gazza get dropped from the ENG team moons ago? Cos he pissed off the manager the night b4 the game... lets set that 1 into DB..

Why did Curve get dropped from ENG team? Cos he pisses off half the squad, esp the manager :|
Last edited by [1234]Jr on 06-05-2003 20:31, edited 1 time in total.
GazMaN

Post by GazMaN »

Imo wrote: That'd be GazMans' wouldn't it? But that wouldn't have help you getting in the team. :)

bend over and give me 20 soldier :o :o :cool:
XiLLeRaToR
Banned

Post by XiLLeRaToR »

Bah cry me a fucking river:)
Yes people get annoyed at things they weren't picked for, yes people get annoyed at things in life and no you cant have everything u want.
Personally, im disappointed im eng B and not A, im disappointed that TEZC dont play me often and when they do its in defence and im a striker! But do i whine about it in forums etc (other than now;)) NO! I don't, y? Because its a game:)
People who basically i would consider for the team if there attitudes and behaviour were different (and if i was in charge) are:
Khushdi (nice defender, but if sol campbell insulted rio ferdinand all the time u think he'd be picked?)
Curve (again a half decent player but with an attitude u can still smell over the curry smell in an indian.)
Firecell (as above but with the "the world hates me" approach)
The other people you mentioned i think were not picked because the management believe they are just not good enough, and the people i mentioned above have not been picked for the reasons i mentioned. England db team all get along with each other nicely (even if they all are a bunch of cunts!) And to throw into that mix some egos and attitudes that are likely to overshadow a solar ecclipse would just ruin things in my honest opinion. Basically this post started off and has remained some people whining about things that they dont like or basically "wahhaaa they dont like me"
oh and saying eng members cant reply is like saying:
"i want ur opinions on things, but anyone who doesnt agree with me please dont reply"
XiLL out:)
Last edited by XiLLeRaToR on 06-05-2003 22:31, edited 1 time in total.
CurvE

Post by CurvE »

Xill, good point, i suppose noone can argue any thurther with that.

Jr, you actually typed all that message?
Dude, you need to get out more...

Origonally posted by Jr: :spammer: :spammer: :spammer: :lol: :lol:

CurvE's repsonce: What a lame fag ;) :ban:
Last edited by CurvE on 06-05-2003 23:01, edited 1 time in total.
CurvE

Post by CurvE »

Gaz...i never said you kissed any ass (Sry for quote, i missed it :()
CurvE

Post by CurvE »

Why did Curve get dropped from ENG team? Cos he pisses off half the squad, esp the manager :|

^^ Correction, it wasnt me who pissed everyone off directly, it was a game between sF and X apparently that started all this, and to me, we gave them what they wanted, we asked them if they wanted to stop when it was 4v3...but....nah....They didnt want to :S

So dont come this bollox "Jr" (is Jr initials for Junior, implying that your a child, that has to try to be the big guy?)

Can everyone say "YES" ???

Jr, dont spam with something you cannot back-up please, thanks.
CurvE

Post by CurvE »

Oh look! Its christmas +1 in wakefield again froste! :spammer:
EraZeR

well.....

Post by EraZeR »

Ok guys, i am really bored of this now so lets all just quit it ok :/

ok maybe sometimes i lame and maybe i need to stop, if so i will from now on, u will notice i am not gonna talk to any other player in deathball except some1 i am good freinds with then that way no1 can call me lame :)

i am sorry to any1 i have insulted or upset i am here to play deathball, thats it sorry again and hf playing db :)
Last edited by EraZeR on 06-05-2003 23:15, edited 1 time in total.
GazMaN

Post by GazMaN »

CurvE wrote: Gaz...i never said you kissed any ass (Sry for quote, i missed it :()

np m8
Requiem

Post by Requiem »

But gaz kick many asses on a DB field :p :lol: :lol:
GazMaN

Post by GazMaN »

only your sexy little bum baby!! i cant get enuff :)
Chrisfu

Post by Chrisfu »

GazMan you've just broke my gaydar again. :|
Requiem

Post by Requiem »

:o

/me wanna be in bed with gazman :lol: :lol:
GazMaN

Post by GazMaN »

bah!!! my damned undercrackers too strong again?