n00bs spoiling the game?? ... or big named claned members?

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

DaJero

Post by DaJero »

This makes me sad.. I am no exceptional player, in fact I suck pretty hard at deathball, simply because I don't have the time to master it, but everytime I play, I enjoy playing it.

Until people start blaming you for your mistakes etc. Now you can blame the newbies for not learning how to play this game before, but the best way to learn it is by playing online.

You also shouldn't play on public servers to win, but to have fun instead. If you play with that in mind I am sure you'll love the games more than ever. And remember you started as a 'n00b' aswell.
nameless

Post by nameless »

Clan will remain nameless
just to point it out: It wasn t me ;)

Anyway i like playing public most of the time. I got no probs with n00bs themselves. As i am keeper, i get a lot of training when my def runs away :p But well, sometimes i gonna explode. Ur 4 teamm8s hanging the goal, a pass is intercepted and u r in a 1on1 situation immediately. This happens 5 times in 3 min. As i said i c it as a training session. But if my teamm8s starting to flame ME cos i don t catch the shots ... "§$%"§$!!!!!!!!111 I can handle playing with n00bs, i can handle loosing games... but i can t handle flamers who got no idea of the game at all. This just pisses me off.
SuBBy

Post by SuBBy »

Well both my brothers play DB one is younger than me you will probably know him as Nemesis, he plays for D@MN in def, but my younger brother who is only 7 is trying to learn how to play the game, luckily most of the time he doesn't read some of the comments that are said about him such as : "n00b pass" "boost ffs??!" and "omfg" are soem of the comments just to name a few. I know the people that play public obviously don't know that they're whining at my bro or anything, but if everyone kept quiet when someone made a mistake then the game would would be more firendly on public servers.
Inphidel

Post by Inphidel »

Its fun helping new players out. its tough on a full server, though, as far as winning, who cares if you win or lose on a pub, this is a game, have fun, if any of you have played on a server with me, you'll probably notice i say "YAY" if we score or get scored on, its all good fun.

flamers, and complainers make this game unbearable at times, go out and have fun. if you wanna win, stay home and masturbate alone.
DaJero

Post by DaJero »

Inphidel wrote: Its fun helping new players out. its tough on a full server, though, as far as winning, who cares if you win or lose on a pub, this is a game, have fun, if any of you have played on a server with me, you'll probably notice i say "YAY" if we score or get scored on, its all good fun.

flamers, and complainers make this game unbearable at times, go out and have fun. if you wanna win, stay home and masturbate alone.

You took the words right out of my mouth.
L33FY

Post by L33FY »

DavidM

Post by DavidM »

yup, playing online to win isnt too funny

just try to do the best on your position....
tho its very frustrating when you are attacking with a n00b...cause you rely on him but everytime he gets the ball he makes a crap pass or loses it or something x_X
so i always play def on pubs and i dont care about my offence
[V3]Sin
Banned

Post by [V3]Sin »

Its really ghey how people bash tha newbies just cause they made a lil mistake:/ Last nite i had fun playing with newbies on a server. At first NA servers were empty with only two guys in that were noobies so i joined:) then like 1 min passed and lots of players joined. I had more fun playing with noobies then a ballers game heh cause these noobies wanted to get better and boost like crazy animals:) K THX
Inphidel

Post by Inphidel »

I so can't wait for the new version just because of the volly only option, even if it splits or all the servers become volly only. atleast there will be less "WTF N00B! VO!" instead "how come it didn't score?"

tho this might bring on the "RTFM N00b!" comments, how about a word filter whenever someone says n00b in game it say "I'm a homo!" instead of whatever they typed :P
CurvE

Post by CurvE »

When you play a public... disable your Y, T and U keys, that way, you woundlnt be tempted to use the Say and Teamsay... and yeah, nice call AXL.
CurvE

Post by CurvE »

lol...i remember when i was a noob...i used to pass with the shoot button...i cannot remember who or what clan it was...but they said, "use 2nd button you fucking noob"...lol

This flaming could be passed on in generations to come...from Experienced to noob, then passed on again, untill everyone flames the fuck outa everyone... They will then think it is normal to bitch when you dont get passed to. (pathetic)
Cenotaph

Post by Cenotaph »

well i think the guyz that insult the n00bs are n00bs with clan tags \o/
b00

Post by b00 »

I myself am partially guilty of this, so I apologize now to all the new ppl I have flamed for not doing well.(I dont call new ppl n00bs).
My major peeve is when I suggest something to a new person, and they do not do it (and I try and make sure that they see what I say), I then go to flame mode.
BlackFlame

Post by BlackFlame »

even though i am a n00b i have never really been insulted too much i have had the occasional "wtf?" but my maikn fault is i passto much, it annoys me when an experienced playersatsrts shouting"pass" then you give it to them and they dont passto anyone they make their way up the field dying on the way nd still insult you when you miss a shot!!! ti think the min reason dont insultme is that i go to servers in whichi know someone like CurvE or some one from ZBN, as they try to help as much as they can and ather than being bothered about winning they help you ou by passing you the ball when theycould have made a shot, to give youmore practice, i thought i ould pose this as all you ever here about is the lamers that insult people rather than the ones thatare halping, so thanks to CurvE and players from ZBN and anyone else that has helped me or other "n00bs" out. By the way is there ajy reason that clans like SBN dont get the recognition they diserve?
gm0ney

Post by gm0ney »

I can't say that I have never typed in a comment that might offend a player (noob or not), I think most of us are guilty of that to some degree. In the past, I have joined servers under another name only to be the receptiant of all kinds of comments that probably would not have been directed at me if I had me tag on.

I play to have fun, my teammates would agree. But what I have witnessed while playing anonymously would surely scare new players from coming back for more.

Just because you wear a tag, doesn't mean anything. Clan members can be as noobish as the "noobs" they are harrassing.