Trojan/Agent_X

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Trojan

Trojan/Agent_X

Post by Trojan »

Hi,
Well, by now, Im sure that everyone knows that Trojan=Agent_X, and I just wanted to say a couple things about it. I've loved playing DB ever since it came out, and I know that I have had a few bad habits, and I know my attitude hasnt been that great. I changed my name to Trojan, because I wanted to start over. I changed my attitude and I am trying to be a better DB player. Now Im not trying to make anyone feel sorry for me, or any of that. I just want people to know that Im a different person now, and I would like people to give me a 2nd chance. Thanks.

Agent_X/Trojan
gnomeh

Post by gnomeh »

gj :)
Surge
Banned

Post by Surge »

this isnt "n00bahals anonymous" you know...
Nordy

Post by Nordy »

trojan, you are a slutty whore...k? k.
Trojan

Post by Trojan »

Thanks...
Blaaguuu

Post by Blaaguuu »

i still want my free dinner >_<
Trojan

Post by Trojan »

lol @ blaag. Dude, just call me up, and I will try to hook u up, aight?
RahSun

Post by RahSun »

you see the problem Agent is that you still s00k! :lol:

X<TC>RahSun
RaGe*NL*
Banned

Post by RaGe*NL* »

omg, at least he is trying to do something good, if u wanna post something bad then plz dont post. I think its good what he does..
(maybe some other DB players should do the same?!?!)
RahSun

Post by RahSun »

RaGe*NL* wrote: omg, at least he is trying to do something good, if u wanna post something bad then plz dont post. I think its good what he does..
(maybe some other DB players should do the same?!?!)

oh ffs can NO BODY TAKE A DAMN JOKE. I know Agent and I was just giving him a hard time. Never mind my tell-tale ":lol:" Boy some people are dense. :rolleyes:

Rah
frostymoss

Post by frostymoss »

we north americans make each other feel bad to the extent of shooting people. thats why its on the internet! 100% safe to lazy crazy sobs!
Dream Killer

Post by Dream Killer »

Well Trojan/Agent_X/Deception/Illuminati/all your other names I can't recall atm, I dunno if changing a name changes a person. Now obviously you know me and I have never really had any problems with you. (except that when you left us because we didn't play enough for ya you told people we were "inactive" and I have had to explain countless times to people that we are still very active and are no where near dying, but thats not really your fault other people just mis-interpreted your words) You know I have always treated you as a friend, even allowing you to come to a few of our practices when you were already out of the clan, but I do know that others have had problems with you. So I guess what I am trying to say is that, changing your name probably doesn't mean crap to them until you prove that you have changed whatever you were doing to everyone in the first place. So that being said, gl with the new name and hopefully whatever bad habits you have had in the past are going to be corrected. As you know you are always welcome in our server and in our channel; cya around man.
InSaNe
Banned

Post by InSaNe »

^^ Pwn3d lol

I told him the same thing, and persuaded him to put back his name to AgentX, he's still the same man put wioth different personality and he's gettin pretty damn good at d so watch out!

(Yes he is taking lessons from me :p )

-InSaNe[W*K]
theberkin8or

Post by theberkin8or »

omg insane is teh l33t teacher he taught me everything i know (guess you don't have to worry about wk's D, right insane ;)) jk