'We want Panda'

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

-Camel-

'We want Panda'

Post by -Camel- »

I just thought i'd open up a little thread here to voice my disaproval at the firing of Panda and the attempted take over of MOTD. I have proof that requiem, loyal member of the MOTD was secretly asked by DavidM to abandon us and run MOTD at DBL.

(Bk|Requiem) now, they ask me to lead motd for dbl :s
(Panda|ZBN) dont do it req, we aren't finishing MOTD, we are just moving to a new site
(Bk|Requiem) ok^^

To this i say DavidM u are dispicable. But to b fair i'm gonna give the community a chance to voice their opinions.
I ask u DB players this simple question, Should Panda have been kicked out 4 producin quality work and doing wat sum might consider a service to the community?
[123/4]Flak

Post by [123/4]Flak »

PFF!!! as the topic would suggest....WE WANT PANDA WE WANT PANDA...they better listen.....*Flak loads his shotgun*:devil:
Panda

Re: 'We want Panda'

Post by Panda »

Camel{FCU} wrote: Should Panda have been kicked out 4 producin quality work and doing wat sum might consider a service to the community?

Well from what I can see I was kicked for knowing too much actually....

Thanks again for your support guys :)
Diab

Post by Diab »

motd was fine, panda caused no problems with it o_o
Requiem

Post by Requiem »

I had to say something

I wasn't ask secretely to lead MOTD for DBL, it was during a match, and everyone on the chan report could have seen it (dbl 1 reporter)

For MOTD, don't really know what happen, seems that Panda and DavidM didn't agree on some points....well shit happens, it's a shame cause it's a good idea....

oh well, maybe we could find a solution that everybody agree, no need flamming...

My idea....hum if it's impossible to see the come back of panda, maybe panda could lead MOTD project with his new website and ask someone do be a reporter for the dbl....the 2 can work together ;)

just an idea, think about it if u understand my bloody english :lol:
Panda

Post by Panda »

MOTD is carrying on in case there are any doubts. I'm gonna set up a competition for the design of the new site at some point.

P.S. Hopefully Req and Cam are stayin with me
Cenotaph

Post by Cenotaph »

MOTD sux \o/
j/k
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

it's just that we wanna have the reports and stuff on the league news, not on some other page....people cannot be arsed to go there...way to user unfriendly to spread it over several pages

panda just said he wanna do it on another page and we said "good luck, then we are getting a new reporter team for our own page"....
wasn't much more than this

some people obviously made it look way too harsh 0_o
Last edited by DavidM on 21-05-2003 15:16, edited 1 time in total.
Rens2Sea

Post by Rens2Sea »

/me hugs panda
Panda

Post by Panda »

Pfff, David makes it sound so innocent :rolleyes:

COUGHstealingMOTDCOUGH
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

you still pretend that there is something special about this....but there isnt 0_o
its just match reports, interviews...whatever
just the normal procedure, nothing you invented
Panda

Post by Panda »

If there was nothing special about it then why would Bazzi delete the extract from the IRC log of you saying you would be stealing MOTD?
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

huh?
there is nothing to steal 0_o
got a copyright on match reports and interviews yet?
Panda

Post by Panda »

No but I'm working on it ;)
-Camel-

Post by -Camel- »

tally so far:

Panda=6
DavidM=1
Undecided=1