This SHIT has to stop!!!!!!!

All about Death Ball Leagues and Tournaments

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Cenotaph

This SHIT has to stop!!!!!!!

Post by Cenotaph »

cY keep on using their boosttrick goals....THIS HAS TO STOP!!!111
DavidM u r DBL admin, and DB leader, u must give an example....
this mod is getting gayer and pointless everyday... (its so hard to get a good game these days)
Thing is or u quit the boost goals, or DavidM quits cY or SUMMAT!!!
the =KeX= matter should be like an awakening to u........
y dont all good clans quit DBL and create a new DB League for them???????? obviously cY is cheating to be DBL champion and theres nothing we can do about it :|
Afflictor

Re: This SHIT has to stop!!!!!!!

Post by Afflictor »

Originally posted by Cenotaph obviously cY is cheating to be DBL champion and theres nothing we can do about it :|

haha, funneh ... everyone can do boostgoals (if smart enough) so what kinda cheat do they use? the train-very-often-and-have-a-static-team-for-a-long-time-so-they-know-each-other-and-developed-something-called-teamplay-cheat ?

hehe, ur da man!
Cenotaph

Post by Cenotaph »

hmmm.... lemme see
maybe scoring goals after pauses caused to enemy team bugs....
maybe dont conceding default win to =KeX= vs cy.blue
but, what the fuck do i know???
Afflictor

Post by Afflictor »

davidm has nothing to do with cy blue, cy blue has nothing to do with the div1 championship and scoring after pause has nothing to do with boost goals.
Last edited by Afflictor on 07-06-2003 23:25, edited 1 time in total.
fs|Pele
Banned

Post by fs|Pele »

well its cy. their descision if they use it but the only thing they will gain is a bad reputation and for thos who dont want boost goals from cy .....dont play them O.o :|
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

"the =KeX= matter should be like an awakening to u........"

lol, this post is so goddamn stupid and childish, but this is the best part
there is no awakening because they left for pretty much no reason
they didn't get a defwin for a good reason, they lost a match.....that's all i see x_X
Hugi

Post by Hugi »

i think the most teams are playing too seriously and not anymore hust for fun. i think db-clanwars should be fun or db will die !
after every match there are big discussions about lameness and unfairness so it wont be fun for me anymore to hear people complain about everything what happend in a match....
RaGe*NL*
Banned

Post by RaGe*NL* »

Cenotaph wrote: hmmm.... lemme see
maybe scoring goals after pauses caused to enemy team bugs....
maybe dont conceding default win to =KeX= vs cy.blue
but, what the fuck do i know???

were u in that match?? NO!!! so stfu, we didnt used 1 boostgoal, just great volleying of rico, So plz, dont talk about things u dont know because that pisses me off :ban:
NaB

Post by NaB »

ceno, we'r not in a desperate state yet. as long as there are friendly clans who are willing to agree not to whatever the resident ghey tactics in DB is at the time we'll be fine.

At the end of the day, whats the difference in fun level between a fun war and a DBL war? not much (even more?)

as far as i'm concerned DBL can f00k off, this game is too flawed to be played cometativly cos the best ways to WIN are by doing stuff that isnt really fun.
Cenotaph

Post by Cenotaph »

NaB wrote: At the end of the day, whats the difference in fun level between a fun war and a DBL war? not much (even more?)

yeh NaB, u got a good point there :)
o//
Cenotaph

Post by Cenotaph »

DavidM wrote: they didn't get a defwin for a good reason
good reason = being cY.13 main opponent???

:lol:

they are all pissed off \o/ weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
[1234]Jr

Post by [1234]Jr »

In that case, i want 1234 to play cY Blue in that match that was defaulted... it'd put us close if we won, and i can see 1st hand Blue's "revolution"..

..better yet, lets make it so you're not allowed to use the boostgoal.. that'd be fun, if it was just outlawed for the game.. we're 1 of about .. 2 Div 1 teams who dont boostgoal (by choice, not cos we cant) we've only done it once.. and i wasnt playin and i ranted at em for it (im a twat)
Last edited by [1234]Jr on 09-06-2003 10:56, edited 1 time in total.
Hugi

Post by Hugi »

we lost against cy13 5:6 yesterday.... i think we were the better team and we only scored one boost-goal and cy13 4 ....
so without boostgoals they had lost 4:3 or something like that...
AnthrAX

Post by AnthrAX »

we won against 3dg|rr 6:5 yesterday.... i think we were the better team because we scored not one wall-pass-volley-spam goal and 3dg|rr 4(?)....
so without wall-pass-volley-spam goals they had lost 1:6 or something like that...

...blah blah blah...
TEZC_Robban

Post by TEZC_Robban »

NaB wrote: this game is too flawed to be played cometativly cos the best ways to WIN are by doing stuff that isnt really fun.
oh my god, did he hit the spot or what? :p