2.4g thread

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

The_One

Post by The_One »

If you keep them in the fridge they can get quite hard.
fb.shev
Banned

Post by fb.shev »

i dont refrigerate mine, normally, if i get them, i get the x12 pack and bung them in the cupboard.
The_One

Post by The_One »

Same here. Not that I'm a huge fan of KitKats really. The orange ones are nice though.

:offtopic:
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

anyway, about the cata thing....he accuses me of "attacking" and "insulting" him....by saying "hi" and his name....

do I need to say more? 0_o
anyway. no more word about this on the forum. if you like open a thread on off topic. we discuss the version here.
fb.shev
Banned

Post by fb.shev »

I'm not banned...

maybe he's a soft sucky dictator after all
Catalyst

Post by Catalyst »

DavidM wrote: anyway, about the cata thing....he accuses me of "attacking" and "insulting" him....by saying "hi" and his name....

Yes, and you know precisely WHY this is disrespectful. Either I have to spell it out again and you're simply a fool or you know entirely what you're doing and you're a self-centred, disrespectful bigot (for which we already have much evidence).

I strongly suspect that deathball could be (and have been) so much bigger a mod without you in charge.
Last edited by Catalyst on 16-08-2006 18:45, edited 1 time in total.
Instigator

Post by Instigator »

Slightly off topic, but I take it then with what seems like an unprofessional twat running the operation, theres little chance of a decent UT2007 version of deathball in the near future? Would of been nice to get back into it.

One thing that puzzles me Dave, is how have you managed to keep someone coding for you? Blowing them or sommat?
fb.shev
Banned

Post by fb.shev »

Instigator wrote: Slightly off topic, but I take it then with what seems like an unprofessional twat running the operation, theres little chance of a decent UT2007 version of deathball in the near future? Would of been nice to get back into it.

One thing that puzzles me Dave, is how have you managed to keep someone coding for you? Blowing them or sommat?

No chance of ut2007 he has said it for ages.

and cata i think everyone has said that. but it is _his_ mod.
`Ghost`

Post by `Ghost` »

Catalyst wrote: Yes, and you know precisely WHY this is disrespectful. Either I have to spell it out again and you're simply a fool or you know entirely what you're doing and you're a self-centred, disrespectful bigot (for which we already have much evidence).

I strongly suspect that deathball could be (and have been) so much bigger a mod without you in charge.

about bloody time some one else sees it. Thank you

edit: How long do the rest of you need?
XiD

Post by XiD »

`Ghost` wrote: about bloody time some one else sees it. Thank you

edit: How long do the rest of you need?

I think it's worth noting that we all understood deathball could have been so much more without him, but we simply had no other choice.
DJGIMOCK

Post by DJGIMOCK »

are we all bullying david? :P
RaGe|DB

Post by RaGe|DB »

im not <3
The_One

Post by The_One »

We know David can be very childish and has little respect for most people. Can't you just rise above it and accept that this is his nature? I see no point in letting this bother you.
`Ghost`

Post by `Ghost` »

The_One wrote: Same here. Not that I'm a huge fan of KitKats really. The orange ones are nice though.

:offtopic:

the orange ones ARE nice indeed :p
DI

Post by DI »

I haven't tried orange kitkats... Can't find 'em in Italy. :blabla: :offtopic: