A serious fault

All about Death Ball Leagues and Tournaments

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

frostymoss

A serious fault

Post by frostymoss »

I was never told about this "auto shcedual" thing. And because of that we've given up a game. I was actually told about this when i went on IRC to shcedual this game. But whatever i'm not asking for a replay or anything, im asking wtg is the logic behind this?

Some of these dates that are auto schedualed may be unplayable for one of the teams and i come on the other day and see 3 dates autoschedualed. So why implament this?
L33FY

Post by L33FY »

You can change it if you want...
Bazzi

Post by Bazzi »

frostymoss, you could've read the rules O_o
Or ask to reschedule the first or first two games, others did that, too...
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

never told about it? thats ridiculous, it's been on the news!
Cenotaph

Post by Cenotaph »

i agree wityh frostymoss, auto schedule is bad.
what was wrong with the old system, i liked it :|
Fallen
Banned

Post by Fallen »

DavidM wrote: never told about it? thats ridiculous, it's been on the news!

You have to consider that, some of these leaders don't usually read the news because its totally nonsense some of the time.

Let's see, all star game. Hmph, should I read? NO!

Only a few things I read on the news page, but usually that happens when it pertains to the whole league not just the european league itself.
Axl

Post by Axl »

well i dunno if its a bug or a "Feature" but i arranged a date/time for a match vs AoVDB tomorrow (TEZC are the guest team) they never accepted, or cancelled etc, and when I went to change the date & time today, i couldnt cos of the 48hr before the match thing.. yet the date is confirmed, so surely AoV and TEZC should still be able to change it until its confirmed.. I can understand the 48hr thing, and think its a good idea.. but not for matches that arnt confirmed.. like i say tho, dunno if thats a bug, or the way its meant to be?! :rolleyes:
Morning*Star

Post by Morning*Star »

our admin (AoV) has been on holiday for the last few weeks so we haven't been able to change dates etc. so basically we play on the given dates or have a default loss, good eh
Cenotaph

Post by Cenotaph »

roxxor \o/ forced us to play with a "not so good team vs. BL!" imagine the result ;)
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

It's your admins fault, if he doesn't give anyone else on your team admin access.
GazMaN

Post by GazMaN »

2 of us have acces to team admin

so hurrah to me \o/

and yes , it was me on holiday , but to be honet i never expected the new league to start before i got back , if i had of done i wulda given admin access to a 3rd , more active person.

but hey , thats life , im sure weel crack on!!
BlackFlame

Post by BlackFlame »

no DavidM oits your fault cos you sound like surge
frostymoss

Post by frostymoss »

i havent had any involvment w the leageu lately, its not like i check it regularly
Axl

Post by Axl »

i think a lot of clans thought it would start a little later, maybe end of July time.. Mainly cos shit loads of people have summer holidays around now and a lot of clans would be without some players..

If not, could have given us a warning rather than the 3 days (I think it was once the fixtures were announced) to sort matches..
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

It was announced when it would start, and all league players have to check the league every day :|

In 13 every player has admin access, so we'd never get these problems.