HUD radar

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

mephistophel

HUD radar

Post by mephistophel »

the map radar is completely bugging me on the new version, question is, can there be a file to have the old one back as such?

my team mates are like, hollow and me solid with pass beacons showing on the radar as well its like fuckfuckfuck which one am i where am i aiming etc really unplayable atm :(
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

if your gonna moan about the map/hud radar at least moan sensibly... like:

the orange colours for the keepers is confusing... why not just have a different shade of Blue/Red for each team ??
e.g. playing as blue team, when theres a red player and your own keeper in middle radar its not immediately clear who's who as it could/should be...

ps. I can't see !!!!!
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

radar moaning only shows who is not using the middle radar enough xD

i'll make the icons more accurate tho
priior

Post by priior »

im supposed to be updating the hud.. so everyone can use this thread to criticize any issues that bugs them.. and ill try and consider it in future decisions!
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

there are only two icon slots in the current hud, no longer three. the only icons are "me keeper " and "i have ball"

visually i dont like the too roundish look of the score-bar
maybe something more like the mainmenu/logo
mephistophel

Post by mephistophel »

Adversary wrote: if your gonna moan about the map/hud radar at least moan sensibly... like:

the orange colours for the keepers is confusing... why not just have a different shade of Blue/Red for each team ??
e.g. playing as blue team, when theres a red player and your own keeper in middle radar its not immediately clear who's who as it could/should be...

ps. I can't see !!!!!

i only gonna moan in game :) merely asking for an update or file change of some sort. and its something to blame.... even though it is to blame most of the time, i do use the radar 20mins of a game.

last 5v5 i had, i instinctively used the radar, and thought i was in defense.... the game started and i was spawned next to the ball (yeah i dont like new spawning system), but looking in the radar i thought i was getting ready to boost, so i jumped backwards and volleyed the ball to the opposition hanging my head in disbelief.

i just dont really see why it was changed when it was perfect as it was. noone complained about it. and now it needs fixing :( the players being 'polos' is what pisses me off and confuses me >:
BunnyS

Post by BunnyS »

it took me a while to get used to , just because there was new things going on :o

the only thing I think would need to change is the keeper colour , sometimes it is hard to tell :)

Otherwise you get used to it after a while @ Mephi
moonhead

Post by moonhead »

I completely agree with mephi. When playing as keeper I hardly ever use the middle radar and u need the main radar for long shots. Glad to hear there has been a change.
BunnyS

Post by BunnyS »

update radar miles better <3 gg