Putting the Death back in Deathball

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

DavidM

Post by DavidM »

there are hundreds oh continental plates

ceno, europe is blue, australia green
(thats the colors we use for the league too)
YoYo789

Post by YoYo789 »

Cenotaph wrote: continental plates mean nothing, europe and asia r in the same plate, and still they r different continents

hence, for most scientific purposes eurasia is considered one continent
Cenotaph

Post by Cenotaph »

:lol: thread started with a proposal to kill players if they catch the ball in 0.2 seconds after other player passed it, now we r discusing how many continents there are

Deathball pwns :lol: :D :D :D :lol:
Dazlin

Post by Dazlin »

Dude ur a nice guy afaik in #Ballers on pgpn but ffs ur posts make no sense at all X_X

Go play gibball =/

ChinG ChonGeD O_o
Surge
Banned

Post by Surge »

why do all my threads go grotesquely off topic? We need an odd topic forums >.<
Requiem

Post by Requiem »

Cenotaph wrote: :lol: thread started with a proposal to kill players if they catch the ball in 0.2 seconds after other player passed it, now we r discusing how many continents there are

Deathball pwns :lol: :D :D :D :lol:

ROFL :D :lol:
Dazlin

Post by Dazlin »

because you post boring uselss topics?
Armagon

Post by Armagon »

Wow, I just saw this thread for the first time. The Europeans and Americans both seem to think the other negatively in some way or another. From what I've seen of Europe and America, both are great places to be, and the people of both continents can be warm and friendly.

In Europe you can expect to see lots of different cultures, all bunched together, all in this one small continent(though not as small as Australia). I really enjoyed seeing the sights in Germany, France, Holland, and some other places. The people were always friendly and always greeted us with smiles. Europe has some of the most social communities in the world, and the experience I had there won't be forgotten in a hurry. I hope to go there again some day.

You go to America and it is very much the same. A multi-cultured nation (though the cultures themselves are quite different). I was able to see some of the tallest buildings in the world in New York city, while happily browsing the shops. Lady Liberty herself was a stunning sight to see in person. I even got to see Disney World in Florida, where I had the time of my life.

I simply don't understand what it is that makes you make such comments as "stupid euros" or "idiotic americans".
Really why can't you all just get down and play some Deathball?
Last edited by Armagon on 21-07-2003 21:08, edited 1 time in total.
Surge
Banned

Post by Surge »

Armagon, sad but true, ignorance is bliss :)
MeSSiaH{FCU}

Post by MeSSiaH{FCU} »

:o

That's what i've been wondering for so long Armagon O_o

I think im actually one of the few ppl that doznt participate in the entire NA vs Euro thing that's been going on for way too long.

I'm one of the few euro idlers in the NA #ballers channel, i also seem to be one of the few ppl that doznt dislike V3 in some way O_o.

I like to c ppl from different places play DB, i especially like to look at how they play :o.

As far as i've seen (in NA pugs \o/ wewt for 200+ ping ^_^) americans play db differently than us, and even australians play a way different game as i've seen from some of the all-star demos (i like the way that chillens guy plays :o).

I for one say we stop this bs and just bitch at ppl either in general or personally :p (waves friendly at surge \o/), and cut the generalising euro vs na bs.

Meh..i think the ozzies shud jump in and build a bridg0r \o/

ps: Armagon, can u say hi to plær :p that's my teamie on hols in ozzyland somewhere >_< i miss0r him /o\
Armagon

Post by Armagon »

lol, if I ever see him (on or off a server), sure. :)
beefsack

Post by beefsack »

yeah so shut up you stupid euros and idiotic americans :p
Eclipsor

Post by Eclipsor »

Well said beefy. I volunteer to be a support brace in the bridge.
gutterflower

Post by gutterflower »

the only reason i had for a negative view of the american players was when i once joined a server and had tons of abuse shouted at me and my clan mates like "Europeans are all newbs, fuck off from our servers"
and "Americans pwn all you newby european fucks"

I know this doesnt reflect the population but you can see why there's some negative attitude here
Surge
Banned

Post by Surge »

the sad part is thats not us, its the n00bies that have an ego problem...

i have an ego problem sure, but i can still score a volley with 200 ping in a VO game on some euro server.

Unless you jack around, score own-goals, or are a straught up dumbass, you wont hear a peep out of me