For DavidM

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

DavidM

Post by DavidM »

it all fits together, also with the new world order shit. and the news knew the buildings would come down before they did, because they are all partners in crime. dunno

the evidence is getting more clear every day. but nothing can stop them. media wont pick it up, so it wont be common knowledge whats going on, and even if so...nobody can stop them. they can rig the next elections and nobody can do anything.
police state....

everything they do atm is what hitler did 70-80 years ago. taking away liberties for suspicious reasons.
priior

Post by priior »

kewangji wrote: 'Course not. There's a possibility, but I really don't think that means Bush's bosses had anything to do with Twin towers. Nice speech though :)

slimshady

Post by slimshady »

lol the funny thing with kewangji is that he says "i dont think so", "of course not".. but he nevers explain why.

Reminds of someone .... ?
kewangji

Post by kewangji »

Well, DavidM convinced me that they are evil. :O
Reminds you of who?
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

did he ?
then u must be so easily influencable.. (lol, if such word exists)
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

I'm always trying to motivate people to do their own research, and check out for themselves which sources are good and which are not.

Trusting/believing sucks :)
kewangji

Post by kewangji »

slimshady wrote: did he ?
then u must be so easily influencable.. (lol, if such word exists)
No, I'm not. There's a difference between influencable and being wrong. Seemably, David's right.
I've watched TV shows and I read stuff online on the matter. Not totally oblivious ...
So who was it you got reminded of?
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

Yes most of what DavidM says is right imo.. but he didnt convince me of anything, i simply checked his sources, and then drew my own conclusions..

but yeah that attitude u have reminds me of GW Bush
kewangji

Post by kewangji »

Your attitude makes you look like a 13 year old retard who can't understand English for the life of him. IM-speak injures my brain. Stop acting superior, please.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

no matter who you are talking to. the insultive style of these accusations won't make anyone even consider your points.
beefsack

Post by beefsack »

calling someone a 13 year old doesnt hold much weight when you are 14 yourself
APG

Post by APG »

hello

it is good to be back in the deathball/notpron community. I played a year ago but returned and have been browsing the forums for the past few days.

i really am appalled there is discussion for the 9/11 conspiracy lies on this forum (and from davidm who created the best game ive ever played) surely you cannot take this seriously it is an insult to people whos lives were taken in the 9/11 attacks

sorry for the poor english
subgenius

Post by subgenius »

Aberdeen Proving Ground

Discussion of the lies surrounding the official government propaganda does not insult those whose lives were lost, but rather to the contrary. When the people wake up from their idealistic dream, when people realize that the imperialistic state serves only the masters, the people will revolt.
APG

Post by APG »

sorry i must know you cannot explain to people who are brainwashed
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

It insults those people, to have been killed by their own country.
All points of the official story have been proven to be wrong.
What actually happened cannot be proven, but very likely speculations can be made. But what's certain is that the official story is bullshit.