Level Mu

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

DarkMaster

Post by DarkMaster »

I finally got the answer, it was the level who took me more time thinking about it, a really good one.
SnowMen

Post by SnowMen »

Iiiiii did it!
fatal3rror

Post by fatal3rror »

I think I found some stuff, but I have some concerns on the relevance of it to this level. May I PM someone?
frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

sure
azure
Certified Finisher

Post by azure »

Woow this level was really intense for me for some reason. After i figured out what to do, it took me waay longer than expected!

good notpron culmination imo, fine final level
mrrubix101
Certified Finisher

Post by mrrubix101 »

This riddle could go one of three ways, as far as I can see... going to try each one.
Cowley
Certified Finisher

Hi2u

Post by Cowley »

Just here to say hello and repeat my conclusion:
Lambda = Piece of cake. :)

edit:
Collecting items after solving the first step make me spell the Greek alphabet like:
Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon, Zeta, Eta, Theta, Iota, Kappa, Cake, Fun, Unknown... ;)
Last edited by Cowley on 11-12-2008 14:41, edited 1 time in total.
DarkMaster

Post by DarkMaster »

Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon, Zeta, Eta, Theta, Iota, Cake, Lambda, Fun, Impossible...
Tuen

Post by Tuen »

Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon, Zeta, Eta, Theta, Iota, Cake, Lambda, Eh?, Whut??

Haha, I just got here. But I'm going to sleep on it. Its 2AM over here. And I'm kinda dead from exams.

Only two more right? I kinda have no idea where to go with this one yet. But I'm excited to be so close to the end.

-Tuen
Shenmue
Certified Finisher

Post by Shenmue »

Since only three people have solved Level Nu you shouldn't be too disappointed if you don't get past it. : )
frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

But Shenmue.. maybe if they get to Nu they will also solve it.

Please don't discourage people from trying.
Shenmue
Certified Finisher

Post by Shenmue »

I didn't discourage anyone, you misunderstood me, I just didn't want him to expect too much to solve it once he came to NU, since it is very hard and most people don't -> that could lead to a big disappointment if the main goal is to solve all of it. I did not say that he shouldn't try to solve Nu.
Tuen

Post by Tuen »

Don't worry about it frkyjenn. In years past, I was the 11 year old kid that fiddled with a rubik's cube for 3 months, slowly forming my path to the solution.

Thanks for the warning though, Shenmue, but I personally believe my resolve is stronger than Mu and Nu.

No guarantee that it won't take a long time though, hahahahaha.

Still though, I came with the clear goal of getting to the end. And I want to try for the top 10, now that the count has reset. Hopefully I'll see be standing at the end before the count gets too high :-p.

-Tuen
frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

Shenmue, I apologize. I misread your post. I was taking it as saying "don't even attempt to finish this as you will never get past Nu anyway".

Tuen, Nu isn't your typical notpron "riddle" (it's actually nothing like the rest of notpron.) You just have to have an open mind and be willing to try different things. It's an interesting level. Can't wait to see you in the Top 10 (I was the first to solve it)
Tuen

Post by Tuen »

frkyjenn, yeah, I read the level thread. There was a lot of interesting things talked about, especially around your particular method of solving. Though I think its completely legit. Maybe its cause my life's experiences aren't exactly 'normal' either, especially when it comes to dreams.

Heh, I didn't think I'd have the opportunity to tell you before I got to Nu :-p. Its always amazing to meet someone with an open mind.

haha, I think I left on a tangent somewhere. lets see... anyways, I'm off to pack. gotta get from Oregon State University back to home! Go see my family, my girlfriend, and my BED. (just finished Exams).

Anyways, a bit of rambling aside, thanks for the encouragement, frkyjenn! I'll be doing my best, always!

-Tuen
Last edited by Tuen on 12-12-2008 22:52, edited 1 time in total.