Favorite Song

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

MeSSiaH{FCU}

Post by MeSSiaH{FCU} »

Which i do :p
Just nothing gives me the same feeling as rock/metal.

And i still think trance/dance is made for movement, not for just listening. Altho i must say i havent really got in-depth @ technological thingies music yet (trance/dance/techno/fake hardcore etc.), meh bær with me, im only 16 years old :) still digging back in music history ^^;.

Just that this is something about taste, and every1 is entitled to an opinion and his own taste of music.

Just because i cant c what can be so special about trance music, since it doesnt give me any feeling or change of emotion (apart from boredom and plain getting annoyed), doesnt mean some1 else can't enjoy it :p
GraGoyle|ZBN

Post by GraGoyle|ZBN »

1) Trance is cool
2) Rock is cooler (just)

Funnily enought they are my fav 2 styles of music.

But, my favourite all time song is:

GUNS'N'ROSES - SWEET CHILD O' MINE! :cool:
Fruitcake
Banned

Post by Fruitcake »

1) i like trance ...really cool
2) i hate greebos who think theyre hardcore cos they listen to slipknot crap or korn for eg.
3) all these ppl do is scream some shit which to me is kinda ghey since i wouldnt classify this as music.
4) i like very few rock songs....i prefer rmb :)

Sin: gg i win thnx whos NEXT!
NightSpirit|ZBN

Post by NightSpirit|ZBN »

How can anyone pick _ONE_ song? That's just far too difficult when you got a music library of about 60GB of MP3s ;) There is lots of cool music out there - it's just a shame that most TV shows, Radio Stations and Clubs/Bars play the mindless manufactured chart rubbish that the big labels pump out :(

However, today I have been mostly listening to White Zombie!! WOOT!
Cenotaph

Post by Cenotaph »

Fruitcake wrote: 2) i hate greebos who think theyre hardcore cos they listen to slipknot crap or korn for eg.
3) all these ppl do is scream some shit which to me is kinda ghey since i wouldnt classify this as music.

i dont like korn tbh, but Slipknot is a very good band....and no metal is not only about scream some shit.........
many metal songs would make really complex partitures, and most dont sound just like they r rugurgitating random notes....
metal is all about POWER, is there any better way to express power with the voice than screaming and roaring?
i doubt there are many vocalists in pop and rnb with better voices than Corey Taylor (from Slipknot, Stone Sour).....
just this two bands are an example how versatile his voice can be :P
NightSpirit|ZBN

Hmmm, not heard any Stone Sour, but if you are looking for another example of versatile voice then there is always the awesome Devin Townsend. The difference between tracks released under "Strapping Young Lad" and those released under "Devin Townsend" show a vast range in vocal talent. :)
NightSpirit|ZBN

Oh, and another thing. Those who say things along the lines of "All metal is just screaming and stuff" just havn't heard very much at all. I can sympathise with them since I used to be so nieve when I was at school. :o

I like a huge variety of music and listen to very different stuff depending on my mood. I don't have much love for the majority of chart music these days but I still have all sorts of music from the heaviest metal to some real ambient stuff. :D
Armagon

Post by Armagon »

A lot of the music I listen to does depend on my mood. When I'm feeling pissed off, I put on relaxing ambient music. When I'm in a good mood I tend to listen to very active music (which covers all genres from trance, to metal). My favourite song has changed now to "Evanescence - Going Under". It will no doubt, change again as time goes by.
speedy

Post by speedy »

system of a down - toxicity :)