Level Lambda *NEW*

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

Nicky

Post by Nicky »

Awww and I logically guessed it from what I found in the <spoiler removed yet again>. I was so excited when it loaded an actual page lol
Nicky

Post by Nicky »

Like last time I am using this forums as a venting zone :)

I can remember doing the level a few years ago now :D Excellent news except that I can't remember how the hell I did it! I'm missing something very obvious and I know it's staring me in the face.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHH!

</vent>

I also have something lodged under the < key so it doesn't type properly lol
Cowley
Certified Finisher

The other level Theta

Post by Cowley »

Nicky wrote: OMG :eek: Did anybody else find the other level theta? Is that the egg lol I doubt it but :eek: :lol:

Trust me - I found it. :)
The egg of level Lambda has nothing to do with that "2nd" level Theta.
Nicky

Post by Nicky »

<vent>

Stupid level. I thought I had something then but after working through it I got random letters which don't anagram into anything at all!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!
</vent>
Footos

Post by Footos »

notpron down? offline? over forever??

oh no.....the end was so close..... =(
Kawkowa

Post by Kawkowa »

Where did you hear that? Oo
Nicky

Post by Nicky »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only went away for a few hours! :'( :'(
Nicky

Post by Nicky »

SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT THE SOLUTION WAS OR I'LL GO CRAZY :lol:
Footos

Post by Footos »

Where did you hear that? Oo

deathball.net/notpron --> 404 not found.

serious problem, david? frkyjenn? kisa?
Nicky

Post by Nicky »

Deathball is closing down. Read the very top thread of the forum. I'll try to find out if David is going to move notpron to another server.
Cowley
Certified Finisher

Post by Cowley »

Nicky wrote: SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT THE SOLUTION WAS OR I'LL GO CRAZY :lol:

That would spoil the fun for you.
I'm sure David will Notpron keep alive.
Maybe on another machine.

You can PM me.
Nicky

Post by Nicky »

David is keeping it going on another server :) so I don't need the solution as I'll be able to continue working on it soon :D
Cowley
Certified Finisher

Post by Cowley »

That's great. :p Go on. You'll beat level Lambda (again).
carly

Re: Level Lambda *NEW*

Post by carly »

ugh...I was so pleased to get out of Kappa and into a level where there was actually something to work with. 1 month of zero progress down the line, and I almost miss it! Don't you just love notpron? *headdesk*

edit: and SOLVED! I was so tempted to ask for a nudge, or ask my brother to take a look for me, but I wanted to do it alone, I wanted to prove to myself that I could...and it was soo worth it! funny thing was, I got nothing even remotely correct all the times I worked hard on it for hours on end with my brain buzzing away in riddle mode. But just now, when I'm tired and headachy after a long day, and I'm only on notpron coz I misclicked the bookmark next to it in my zombie-like state, I got it straight away :D

best of luck to you, footos, and anyone else working on this! remember, it is solvable, you've got this far, you can solve this too :)

*dances off in a cloud of happiness to raid her chocolate stash in celebration*
Last edited by carly on 31-08-2009 23:49, edited 1 time in total.
Footos

Re: Level Lambda *NEW*

Post by Footos »

Ok, let me bring all my thoughts together....(except spoilers of course).
Nearly 2 month in lambda now and i can say, that i really don't like this one. Not because i'm stuck, no, really, i have a slight feeling, that me and my vvcf won't be happy about the answer. oh and i think we're close, but yet so far blablabla......why i'm writing this bla? dunno.....(maybe cause i don't want to have this as my grave...not after this hellride, fuck : /)
mmmhm...maybe i sum up sth.: We really don't think too complicated, but then, we always run into a dead-end starting to think too complicated. (ok, all-time-favourite-notpron-disease). I really had a logical solution for this one 2 weeks ago and i still think it's the right path and perhaps i gave up too soon or i can't let this idea/path simply fly away/getting out of my head. And it's getting on my nerves that i have two third of mu. I won't give up.....but....sometimes my mood falls to the ground only i notpron 5 minutes a day.....i take this too seriously i think.....hm.....

oh, i come to an end now, sorry for yelling around, good luck to all of you, we'll beat it someday.