How do i go about complaining about a DB player

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Inphidel

Post by Inphidel »

haha I was on that server. yeah he's gotta be a 12 year old fag...

greifing sucks.
The_One

Post by The_One »

how typically American of you, Inphidel.

hopefully the Biest problem will be sorted out in the next version of DB and if not maybe someone could write a mutator?
Coffin

Post by Coffin »

I think it should be part of the deathball script as well but its good to see that people are also p****d off by it happening
Inphidel

Post by Inphidel »

The_One wrote: how typically American of you, Inphidel.

hopefully the Biest problem will be sorted out in the next version of DB and if not maybe someone could write a mutator?

I'm not a member of this UK vs. America thing. i'm native american. I hate the white people too... all of you!
The_One

Post by The_One »

what's the uk v america bs got to do with anything? i'm talking about you calling him gay like it's some sort of insult.

it seems typical of american youth and seems to be spreading here as well, more's the pity.
Inphidel

Post by Inphidel »

i'm flattered i'm still concidered youth, i may be a imature retard, but i'm 24. I call everything gay, even my gay band. it just has a nice ring to it.

banana in my pants
banana in my pants
banana in my pants
no no no NO!
The_One

Post by The_One »

you should know better then. ^^
kaot

Post by kaot »

I'm bored, so...

I'm around the same age as inphidel, and I do know better, but I say "gay" to mean roughly the same as "lame" all the time. It's just something I grew up saying because when I was a kid everyone and I mean everyone said it. I bear no particular animosity towards gays at all. I really don't even make any association between gay as in "that's pretty gay" and gay as in the sexual orientation. I'm not calling something homosexual, I'm saying it's stupid. It's just a word with a few different meanings as far as I'm concerned. And considering that the word gay used to have no sexual connotations at all, I think it's fair to be able to remove them. Language does evolve.

American youth culture does seem pretty obsessed with using homosexuality to paint others in a negative light, and there is no such disassociation between the word "gay" and the concept of homosexuality there, and I'm not defending it. But there are different levels of animosity towards gays involved, and if you hang out with certain groups of amerians you find that straight males joke about sexing each other fairly frequently, because it can be pretty damn funny. And then if you hang out with other groups, they're wound so tight that you can't compliment your friend's shirt without being dragged out to a pasture and crucified on a barbed wire fence. Which if I had to judge that level of insecurity in two words or less, I'd say it's pretty gay.

Semantics is fun!

and as a quick digression, should we call things stupid or is that insensitive / degrading to people of lesser intelligence? How about lame? isn't that degrading to people with physical handicaps?

And finally, discrimination and animosity towards gays is certainly not uniquely American, or else Oscar Wilde's life story would have a far different ending. And yes that was a long time ago, but enlightenment never reaches every segment of a population.
Robotojon

Post by Robotojon »

I thought gay meant happy ? Damn, that explains a lot - froste stay away afrom me plz
fro

Post by fro »

bite the pillow son

you love it really, slut.
Larc

Post by Larc »

if you have a complaint email the server admin. its easy to go back through the logs to get someones id.

if you also add an irc reporting bot, you could review what was said and what was happening during the game.

i listen to people who email me... today i got my first email to the admin :)
f1end

Post by f1end »

Maybe we should have a "lamers file" on this forum, where u can add the names of lamers like this...i have another couple to add tbh.
=[Np]=LuniX
Banned

Post by =[Np]=LuniX »

LolOloLOlOloLOlOLOloL that player owns looks funny :D:D:D
Chrisfu

Post by Chrisfu »

I'm setting up the "Deathball Police" as I type this.
f1end

Post by f1end »

Do we get a truncheon if we sign up??? O_<

/me applies