Level MINUS 34

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

amh

Re: Level MINUS 34

Post by amh »

Yes he does, just follow the directions and you'll get your Un/PWD. It may take a while. Also, it doesn't have to be money remember!

Post by 636995 »

Thank you!
amh

Post by amh »

-34 is now officially the toughest level for me so far. 5 weeks and nothing, not one goddamm thing. I found stuff related to a future level in my journey, but alas, zip for -34. Wow.
EDIT: Finally solved but not without assistance. Nasty nasty nasty level. The method by which the answer is found is pure Notpr0n, clever, inventive and enjoyable. Getting to the place where you apply the method however was torture; I really wonder if Mr M actually FORGOT to put a clue here !!
darkychao

Post by darkychao »

That email is still active right? I sent the email a while ago but I haven't gotten a reply, It's probably just me being impatient, but I don't know...
amh

Post by amh »

Yes, sometimes David gets back in a day, sometimes a month, just hang in there :)
DougM
Certified Finisher

Post by DougM »

That email is still active right? I sent the email a while ago but I haven't gotten a reply, It's probably just me being impatient, but I don't know...
If you haven't received a response yet I would forward your original email and politely ask if you have the right email address since you haven't heard anything back. I didn't get a response the first time, but with a small nudge I got a response and he was supportive/responsive at every other step (especially the last stage!)

Good Luck!

PS finding a partner who is working the same levels to bounce ideas against can be a real asset in the Greek letters range. While he frowns on people providing outright assistance at the later levels a small team appeared to be expected (or at least not discouraged) to 'beat' Notpron based on historical posts. I am not sure if I would have finished (at least not as quickly) without my partner. That said, the final level you have to go your separate ways...no collaboration is allowed. You will know when you hit that wall anyway.
amh

Post by amh »

Are you a nu solver DougM?

edit: nvm, I just saw your comment on the nu level thread, congrats!
darkychao

Post by darkychao »

Oh, my god.
I feel really dumb, I'm not even sure how this happened, but... somehow when changing "teamvortex ät gmail dot com" to the actual email I chopped the "c" in "com", and evidently "gmail.om" isn't a real thing but it did eat my email and I didn't get a failure notice...
Whelp, I guess i'm going to resend that email then.
amh

Post by amh »

OOPS!!
darkychao

Post by darkychao »

After sending the email properly it only took a mater of maybe 3 minutes for him to respond.
amh

Post by amh »

Cool! Onward and upward darkychao! Good luck!
saberkiwi

Post by saberkiwi »

Finally. At. Long. Last. *happy sigh*
amh

Post by amh »

Grats saberkiwi !!
Kappei

Post by Kappei »

ONE

YEAR

More than that actually to pass this damn level... Just because I didn't think about searching EVERYWHERE.

Oh well, at least I can go on now.
amh

Post by amh »

Yeah Kappei, -34 was the hardest level for me. Grats :)