Level 75

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

mrT

Re: Level 75

Post by mrT »

Having problems.... found the numbers and also understand the title
I know how and where to search, but it seems the search engine there doesnt work.....
Help :)
kaka

Post by kaka »

Call me stupid or patient. I was stuck here for so long I can't recall anymore. Maybe a year or two. Now I got it in ten minutes. d_O_b

Btw, this is my first post to the(se) forum(s). Still going without personal help.
tkhatqm

Post by tkhatqm »

it looks like the keyword has changed again or something else is wrong
can one of the moderators take a look at that please
frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

checking now (and there is no sense in sending a PM AND posting on the forums. One or the other is fine. :) )
frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

ok done checking...

Every thing is perfect. Working exactly how it's supposed to. Sounds like user error
Assassine

Post by Assassine »

Found the <spoiler removed>, but there a no hints at all, seems like it is deleted. Can anyone check this?
frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

Assassine wrote:Found the <spoiler removed>, but there a no hints at all, seems like it is deleted. Can anyone check this?
Checked and it's working correctly.
amh

Post by amh »

Lvl 75 players, NOTE: at this point in time the level is not solvable, David M has been notified.

amhamh
darkychao

Post by darkychao »

I wonder what he's going to do to fix it.
amh

Post by amh »

I don't know but it is still not fixed at this time. Lvl 75 players, if you are sure you have found what you must, go to the IRC channel to see if there is a workaround.
CanisLupus

Post by CanisLupus »

Thank you for warning us and notifying David, amhamh. I got to this level today and was not going anywhere.

For other players, if you can find the place where it says that he likes pr0n, then you have found the place where the answer was supposed to be (if I understand this correctly), except that that place has changed and the answer is nowhere to be seen. At that point, I would say that you have earned the right to go find the answer to this level in one of those spoiler-filled walkthroughs. Just try to avoid spoiling future levels by accident.

(Or you could try sending someone a PM to confirm that you are in the correct place, if they are available.)

Feel free to delete this post when/if the level is possible again.

UPDATE: I used the forum functionality to email DavidM about this, too. I don't know if he is still available these days, but having more people ask could result in a quicker fix.
Last edited by CanisLupus on 10-05-2015 16:44, edited 2 times in total.
amh

Post by amh »

CanisLupus, yes that is right, the solution has disappeared as something has changed. Meanwhile, I'm happy to supply the info at PM in #notpron, once somebody has shown they got to where they should be :)
Jay2k1
Administrator

Post by Jay2k1 »

amhamh wrote:Meanwhile, I'm happy to supply the info at PM in #notpron, once somebody has shown they got to where they should be :)
Me too. If you think you found out how to solve the level, you can ask for help.

Click here to join the chat.

(You can always ask for help, but in this very case you can even ask for the solution ;) )
amh

Post by amh »

CanisLupus wrote:Thank you for warning us and notifying David, amhamh. I got to this level today and was not going anywhere.

For other players, if you can find the place where it says that he likes pr0n, then you have found the place where the answer was supposed to be (if I understand this correctly), except that that place has changed and the answer is nowhere to be seen. At that point, I would say that you have earned the right to go find the answer to this level in one of those spoiler-filled walkthroughs. Just try to avoid spoiling future levels by accident.

(Or you could try sending someone a PM to confirm that you are in the correct place, if they are available.)

Feel free to delete this post when/if the level is possible again.

UPDATE: I used the forum functionality to email DavidM about this, too. I don't know if he is still available these days, but having more people ask could result in a quicker fix.
Having chatted to David recently, I doubt the level will be fixed. Hopefully it will amended so it can be bypassed at least.
amh

Post by amh »

UPDATE 8/18/15 THE LEVEL IS NOW SOLVABLE AGAIN. Thank you David :)
Last edited by Jay2k1 on 26-11-2015 20:49, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added some emphasis :)