Level Nu (Real)

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

Softy
Certified Finisher

Re: Level Nu (Real)

Post by Softy »

\o/

Got my certificate today. What an incredible experience this all was!

I started notpr0n about a year ago, after it was posted to Reddit. I never would have imagined actually beating it

Thank you DavidM, there will never be anything truly like this.

Now I'm just hoping Mu is put back in the game...
saberkiwi

Post by saberkiwi »

amh wrote:
saberkiwi wrote:I'm entirely new to the RV scene — can anyone provide any guidance or resources for education / practice? #notpron channel has not availed me of yet. :/
Did you try the link I sent you there?
I thiiiiiink perhaps? I found some helpful PDFs from the Farsight Institute. Just reading through it now before I start training.
PJKiZe
Certified Finisher

Post by PJKiZe »

I finished Notpron. Now I can die in peace. The best experience of my life. Thanks David, thanks amh and Jay2k1 for all.
belaviro

Post by belaviro »

My friend and I just finished (except for nu!) notpron yesterday. We decided to practice remote viewing first before attempting to see David's picture, and the results so far have been really amazing. I emailed this to David yesterday, and he suggested that I post it on here, so here goes:

We found a site to practice remote viewing. You get a random string of letters that are associated with a specific picture, attempt to "view" the picture and then you can check the actual picture to see how close you are. My first three attempts were not very impressive. I had a couple things right, but nothing that seemed really amazing or beyond coincidental. But starting at the fourth attempt, things started to get interesting!

I wrote: long pole, wood, concrete, sidewalk, kites, raindrops, machine sounds, string, long skinny and drew a picture of a cone and a pole shape. This is the actual image:

http://www.greaterreality.com/rv/wpeoimg.htm

Clearly, some of my ideas were wrong, but there was enough right that it seemed more than coincidental. The picture could definitely be described as "long and skinny" and when I put my two drawings together, I had a sail for a boat. Raindrops correlates with the water splashing up, a kite and a sail have some definite similarities, and white foamy water resembles a sidewalk (at least if you didn't know what you were seeing, which I didn't!).

The next image, I got a very strong sense of yellow and orange spilling all over the image, which I, for some reason thought was honey (it was actually a fire). Because I got stuck (ha) on the idea of honey, I wrote down "sticky." I also was tempted to write "stinky" (which would have been accurate for a fire, but I got in my own way too much and dismissed that thought since I didn't know how stinky and sticky went together). I also drew three squares (there are three firemen's helmets at the bottom of the actual picture) and wrote waterfall (which connects to the firemen spraying water on the fire). I also had some ideas that didn't fit - purple, blue, and butterfly, but I think this may be a matter of just not having learned yet to tell my own thoughts about what I'm going to see from the impressions I actually get. I also think interpreting what I was seeing as "honey" gave me some false impressions since honey made me think of bees, which made me think of flowers, which made me think of butterflies and then I was just putting in my own thoughts instead of my actual impressions about the image.

Here is the image:

http://www.greaterreality.com/rv/qwpdimg.htm

The last one I did from that site was even more accurate. I immediately got a very strong sense of white, lots and lots of white with colored dots. My brain interpreted this as clowns with polka dots, which is what I initially wrote down, but I kept getting the sense of white, white, white so strongly that eventually I just wrote down "lots of white." I also wrote down "ball" and "truck."

When I pulled up the image, it was a picture of snow - an almost entirely white image. There are trees also, and I think the orangey colored leaves against the white backdrop is where I was getting my idea of polka dots from. Initially, I thought my truck and ball idea were completely off, but when I looked closer, I noticed that there is a ball shape on the fence in the image and tracks from some sort of vehicle. What makes this even stranger is that when I was trying to see the image, I imagined my friend sitting across from me and telling me what he saw. In my mind, he said "ball," "truck." Later that night, without us having communicated about any of this beyond me sending him the link to the site, he sent me a picture of what he drew for this image - tracks and a ball on a fence.

http://www.greaterreality.com/rv/bmgdimg.htm

We did several more together - taking turns finding a completely random image on our phones, assigning it a number, and then having the other write or draw what we were seeing. They were all, in my opinion, way more accurate than what could be mere coincidence or chance. Each picture we chose had different colors, shapes, animals, people, inanimate objects, etc. - and yet the things we were "seeing" for each somehow matched up quite closely with the actual picture.

This has really been the strangest experience of our lives so far - we have never done anything even remotely (ha!) like this before - and we have no idea how it works, but it does! We were using different techniques - he actually draws the pictures and I primarily describe what I "see" in words, with an occasional shape if something really stands out, but we were both still describing the pictures quite accurately. The weirdest part to me is that you can accurately describe or even draw a picture without even knowing what you are looking at. Like when I wrote down "lots of white" I didn't know it was a picture of snow, but when I saw the picture it made complete sense.

Anyway, this has been super cool and we are both very excited to see where we can go with this. My advice, as a completely non-expert, totally-new-to-all-of-this-type person, is to really just trust your first impressions, write or draw anything you "see" and don't try to make sense of it or interpret it. The times I did (like when I decided the yellow/orange I was seeing was honey) I was always wrong, whereas if I had just written down "lots of yellow and orange" which is what I actually saw, I would have been completely right. The hardest part really is just not getting in your own way and trusting your brain to do its thing. Try not to interpret what you see, or fit your different impressions into something that makes "sense." And, the biggest advice I need to give myself is, stop worrying about being "right" and just have fun with it!

Thanks so much, David M, both for NotPron and for remote viewing - both equally amazing and fun in their own ways!
amh

Post by amh »

Sounds like you will nail Nu on first attempt, good luck!
PJKiZe
Certified Finisher

Post by PJKiZe »

It sounds great everything you wrote. I would recommend that you follow the protocol remote viewing on the channel DavidM. All I can say is that the nu level is 100% solvable but you have to follow a protocol truthful.

Here are the videos of the channel protocols DavidM:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb6sAmLxwCM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6kgZTqJ5eY

Yes, I know, are in German :S But you can understand hehe. Good luck dude :P
amh

Post by amh »

Bear in mind however that other players used different methods and still got it :)
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

I received amazing results for Nu last year, I should publish these one day again.
amh

Post by amh »

That would be great!
Squeedle
Certified Finisher

Post by Squeedle »

4th and by far most productive viewing session tonight. Decently excited about this one. Here is a practice archive I've been using that has been pretty helpful...sorry if somebody else has already posted it or otherwise referred to it: http://www.aestheticimpact.com/resource ... e-targets/
PJKiZe
Certified Finisher

Post by PJKiZe »

DavidM wrote:I received amazing results for Nu last year, I should publish these one day again.
Glad to hear from you David, I believe that soon we will have new winners of Level NU.
PJKiZe
Certified Finisher

Post by PJKiZe »

Squeedle wrote:4th and by far most productive viewing session tonight. Decently excited about this one. Here is a practice archive I've been using that has been pretty helpful...sorry if somebody else has already posted it or otherwise referred to it: http://www.aestheticimpact.com/resource ... e-targets/
Good luck Squeedle :J

Read what I wrote above regarding the protocol of remote viewing :D
amh

Post by amh »

Squeedle wrote:4th and by far most productive viewing session tonight. Decently excited about this one. Here is a practice archive I've been using that has been pretty helpful...sorry if somebody else has already posted it or otherwise referred to it: http://www.aestheticimpact.com/resource ... e-targets/
Good luck Squeedle, although something tells me you aint gonna need it! :wink:
IICatzII
Certified Finisher

Post by IICatzII »

I cant wait to get to the last level :3
Me and my friends are playing Not Pron for about half a year and were only at 52 atm...
I want to donate some Euros for your amazing work and cuz its really fun (when we beat a level) :D
Jay2k1
Administrator

Post by Jay2k1 »

And Squeedle officially made it! Gz!