Level 33

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

amh

Re: Level 33

Post by amh »

Cypseu wrote:I've been sitting on this one for a while, I figured out how to "hit the any key", but then it tells me to do something and I'm really confused. I have literally no clue, what to do with it. Is the comic important in this, or is it just as a background?
If you have worked out 'hit the any key', then the rest of the comic is just a background. PM me if you like.
RVM

Post by RVM »

Ok, I've not played for a while for two reasons. One, e needed to work harder this semester and Two, I'm stuck with a thing that is anoying me.
This level 33 is one of those we need to type something on the URL, and I think I reached the answer but when I type, a PW and UN window appears with the hint bumblatch or something like that. On the first moment I was thinking it was part of the riddle, then I noticed that if I try to type anything, ANYTHING on the URL this PW and UN window appears. That must be a bug, it's not possible. Please, somebody could answer that?
amh

Post by amh »

RVM wrote:Ok, I've not played for a while for two reasons. One, e needed to work harder this semester and Two, I'm stuck with a thing that is anoying me.
This level 33 is one of those we need to type something on the URL, and I think I reached the answer but when I type, a PW and UN window appears with the hint bumblatch or something like that. On the first moment I was thinking it was part of the riddle, then I noticed that if I try to type anything, ANYTHING on the URL this PW and UN window appears. That must be a bug, it's not possible. Please, somebody could answer that?
Go back a few levels. That is the previous un/pwd and you need to log in to the correct level first. PM me if you can't get it to work.
RVM

Post by RVM »

amh wrote:
RVM wrote:Ok, I've not played for a while for two reasons. One, e needed to work harder this semester and Two, I'm stuck with a thing that is anoying me.
Go back a few levels. That is the previous un/pwd and you need to log in to the correct level first. PM me if you can't get it to work.
Worked, thanks. I didn't noticed that was an previous UN and PW level. Now on level 34.
Galadien

Post by Galadien »

For those getting the password prompt...keep all old passwords and the password hint that comes up on the login. I think the Blumbatsch hint was for level 29, so just enter that password again. I'm using Firefox and it gets stuck on an old password sometimes (it's happened to me on many of the levels). I record it exactly as given--The site says “Blumbatsch”, so I can find it in my notes easily. Just enter the username and password for that level and it will take you to the screen you were wanting to go to. It's just a browser issue.
Liberatti

Post by Liberatti »

Totally lost on this one! Can I PM someone?

NM, got it!
Last edited by Liberatti on 09-04-2020 21:46, edited 1 time in total.
amh

Post by amh »

Liberatti wrote: 08-04-2020 20:43 Totally lost on this one! Can I PM someone?
Me.
Ardy56

Post by Ardy56 »

Hi
I think I've found first HALF of the answer, but for the second half I need help, I tried to convert the "Name" like the first part but no success.
Can anybody give me a hint about the second part?
amh

Post by amh »

Ardy56 wrote: 19-04-2020 13:24 Hi
I think I've found first HALF of the answer, but for the second half I need help, I tried to convert the "Name" like the first part but no success.
Can anybody give me a hint about the second part?
PM me with your thoughts
Magipron

Post by Magipron »

I can't PM (just made the register) but i'm also stuck with this one. Also found the first half and looking for the second one.
Update: Nevermind, got it.
geronimo23

Post by geronimo23 »

I made it to level 33 and then left the website and when I come back to the page it prompts me for a username and password even though the few levels before this one had no username or password. I have tried entering all previous passwords, navigating to the page various ways, using different browsers, and even playing through all the levels all the way from the beginning. Not sure what else I can do but nothing seems to get me past the username and password popup when I open that page

Edit: Worked it all out, thanks for the help!
Last edited by geronimo23 on 31-10-2020 00:44, edited 1 time in total.
amh

Post by amh »

geronimo23 wrote: 30-10-2020 01:30 I made it to level 33 and then left the website and when I come back to the page it prompts me for a username and password even though the few levels before this one had no username or password. I have tried entering all previous passwords, navigating to the page various ways, using different browsers, and even playing through all the levels all the way from the beginning. Not sure what else I can do but nothing seems to get me past the username and password popup when I open that page
Try the last UN/PWD combination you used, if that doesn't work, PM me.
HectorOAnãozinho

Post by HectorOAnãozinho »

Me and my friends are trying to figure out this level, we figured out the half of it, and we tried the "Be quiet+Anakin" thing, but it didnt worked
We dont know about the "any key" thing tho
esmivida

Post by esmivida »

HectorOAnãozinho wrote: 27-11-2020 13:18 Me and my friends are trying to figure out this level, we figured out the half of it, and we tried the "Be quiet+Anakin" thing, but it didnt worked
We dont know about the "any key" thing tho
You can PM me if you want.
Doranov

Post by Doranov »

Half only got have I, as Yoda would say it. Got a few other hints/messages as well, but don't want to post any spoilers here. PM anyone?