Level Delta

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

MishuAnubis

Re: Level Delta

Post by MishuAnubis »

need some help pls
i googled and googled but nothing came up (only title and image name are hints here)
JeremySwiff
Certified Finisher

Post by JeremySwiff »

I've been banging my head against this one as well for a couple days now as well, and I'm running out of ideas here. I've tried to search things associated with the title in various ways, searching for correlations between the picture and the title, trying to decode the number hint thing in the source code, and nothing is jumping out as relevant. I feel like I'm grasping at straws. Is anyone still out there to bounce ideas off of, or get a slight nudge in the right direction?
drmhaber

Post by drmhaber »

Hi, I've been stuck before but never this badly. Had, what I thought was a brilliant idea, right off the start but I feel like I might have gotten derailed. Is there anyone that I can reach out to to help me get back on track?
amh

Post by amh »

JeremySwiff wrote: 25-04-2020 06:07 I've been banging my head against this one as well for a couple days now as well, and I'm running out of ideas here. I've tried to search things associated with the title in various ways, searching for correlations between the picture and the title, trying to decode the number hint thing in the source code, and nothing is jumping out as relevant. I feel like I'm grasping at straws. Is anyone still out there to bounce ideas off of, or get a slight nudge in the right direction?
Sure
amh

Post by amh »

drmhaber wrote: 17-05-2020 10:25 Hi, I've been stuck before but never this badly. Had, what I thought was a brilliant idea, right off the start but I feel like I might have gotten derailed. Is there anyone that I can reach out to to help me get back on track?
You can PM me
kerplunk

Post by kerplunk »

Hi, feeling very stuck on this one, I have tried some things that seem correct and feel like I have the right idea, and a week of searching with the words has lead to nothing. If I could pm somone with my ideas and thinking to see if what I'm doing is right?.
Last edited by kerplunk on 03-06-2020 22:29, edited 1 time in total.
amh

Post by amh »

kerplunk wrote: 03-06-2020 21:51 Hi, feeling very stuck on this one, I have tried some things that seem correct and feel like I have the right idea, and a week of searching with the words has lead to nothing. If I could pm somone with my ideas and thinking to see if what I'm doing is right?
Sure
AlessaMason
Certified Finisher

Post by AlessaMason »

i don't get the need to include red herrings. if david's truthful about his desire to have everyone solve notpron, y put them there? isn't getting the method and making the connections enough of a task? at this point, i'm quite sure he just wants to wreak chaos.
amh

Post by amh »

AlessaMason wrote: 09-06-2020 15:54 i don't get the need to include red herrings. if david's truthful about his desire to have everyone solve notpron, y put them there? isn't getting the method and making the connections enough of a task? at this point, i'm quite sure he just wants to wreak chaos.
Fortunately the misleads in Notpron are few and far between, but I hear ya
torades

Post by torades »

Just got here from the marvels of gamma. hmmm 🤔 Better to take a break before falling into complicated loops of google searches...
YoyoLiu314

Post by YoyoLiu314 »

Tough level huh
YoyoLiu314

Post by YoyoLiu314 »

Let's see if PoP is legit. I'm really stuck here
infiniteXforever
Certified Finisher

Post by infiniteXforever »

You can PM me if you need.
walterwhite

Post by walterwhite »

Can i pm someone to make sure that I'm on the right track?
amh

Post by amh »

walterwhite wrote: 10-08-2020 21:08 Can i pm someone to make sure that I'm on the right track?
Sure