Level Nu (Real)

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

infiniteXforever
Certified Finisher

Re: Level Nu (Real)

Post by infiniteXforever »

Thanks David for the 139 very clever, logical puzzles. I am glad that I solved them pretty fast.

But this final level makes no sense to me. It is not logical at all and is surely controversial. I study science but I tried to keep an open mind on "remote viewing". I even tried the protocol like an idiot, but my submission was rejected with NO comments. So what to do next? David and finishers keep claiming that pure remote viewing is the only way to solve this level, and I assume they do not tell lies. Maybe someone honest can tell me if my assumption is true.

Is it really fair and meaningful to end the best puzzle with a non-puzzle? Sorry but I think Nu is not a good level.

EDIT: Solved, and bye Nu.
Last edited by infiniteXforever on 30-10-2020 03:50, edited 1 time in total.
Funky2002

Post by Funky2002 »

I still can't believe I finally beat NU! For any players who are on NU and trying to perfect their RV technique: Don't. You can't perfect any RV technique, it's all about being in the right mindset.

Thanks to David for making this awesome journey! Thanks to Ahm for giving me hints on a few levels. And thanks to the entire Notpron community for being so friendly and welcoming!

I am extremely glad to finally say: "I beat N0tPr0n!"
amh

Post by amh »

Congratulations!
millez

Post by millez »

I made it! What a journey, Thanks David :D
dblstR

Post by dblstR »

Really enjoyed the first 139 levels. Not really sure how to approach Nu given it defies logic. Might sit on this one for a while.
steun91

Post by steun91 »

I SOLVED NU!!! It took me two attempts. The second time my method was better (for me). I saw something that's also very clearly in David's picture. I can't explain how the Remote Viewing phenomenon works, I only believe in science so this definitely rocks my world. I can explain the method I used if anyone is interested, and if that's allowed.

Notpron has been an amazing experience, solving it with my friend brought us both great memories. We're definitely going to celebrate this with a bottle of champagne.
amh

Post by amh »

Congratulations!
GhostsDaddy

Post by GhostsDaddy »

rip
matheusb_dias

Post by matheusb_dias »

rip indeed :(
amh

Post by amh »

:wave:
mestre kinopio
Certified Finisher

Post by mestre kinopio »

I am impressed about the ammount of solver's this last year! is this because of lockdown people is playing it more? Congratulations to everyone!
Chies.Gabriel

Post by Chies.Gabriel »

Oh no, it is finally over and I couldn't finish this. *cries* .What was the image that prevented me to enter the kingdom of the solvers. Who knows, guess I'll have to deal with the not ever knowing. :c
BeefPiano

Post by BeefPiano »

R.I.P. Level Nu
throwaway

Post by throwaway »

I wonder if notpron's solvers have turned crazy from how much they must've heard mus1.mp3
throwaway

Post by throwaway »

Tuen wrote: 02-12-2011 22:13
Eitcchhh wrote:
Grant wrote:That struggling was worth it! It is too bad that so many people try to say remote viewing is fake, when it really has the potential to change lives. Thanks for the adventure everyone!

Oh just fuck off grant! And David too... Such a huge load of bullshit this remote viewing shit. Lucky guesses. Im sure if i made a hundred guesses i would be correct too.

I still think this level is the one that ruined notpron.

E: Has the "bio-logic"-thread been deleted or what happened ? I can't find it anymore. That thread used to be awesome entertainment.
This is true. Hundreds of guesses would work... but I only made one.

I'm not 100% sold on the methods either, actually. I just did it my own way. The recommended procedures are just that: recommended.

This quote seems pertinent: "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle

And it fits for my situation as well. I will openly admit that I didn't think this would work before my attempt. However, I knew that an honest attempt wouldn't hurt me. And in the event that one (or even several) honest attempts didn't work, I wouldn't have to amend my way of thinking. Easy.

So my only recommendation is to just give it an honest shot. Then again, I'm posting in response to something several months old, so who knows if the intended recipient will return.

===

Also, to the other guy seeking names: I'm Erick Nefcy, the 4th solver. March 1st, 2009.
I get that this post was taken long ago, but just a note:

There's an estimated 7.674 billion people on this planet right now, and 107 billion people rumored to have ever lived. Taking these numbers into account, I think it's safe to say that it's extremely likely a lot of people just got really lucky with these kinds of pseudo-sciences (outside of this level), and that they don't really exist. Along with that, David seemed to be very lenient with what he considered correct.