Level 7

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

person

Re: Level 7

Post by person »

I can't find the name of the candy. Please help! :)
ptns

Post by ptns »

person wrote: 03-04-2020 17:32 I can't find the name of the candy. Please help! :)
Think of candy wrappers that are gold, and read the letters of the one in the back
dark-moon

Post by dark-moon »

so I'm pretty sure that I find the right answer and I'm using it the way hints tell me but I constantly get this 404 page,can someone tell me where I'm doing wrong?
GalaticHillbilly

Post by GalaticHillbilly »

reverie wrote: 25-03-2020 04:22 after playing with url i am on a page saying do it...name IT.
it seems like i m suppose to name that wrapper.
How the hell someone not from america do it and where should i name that bar.
I came from a country that does not have this candy.. It does add a layer of difficulty for people like us but we can still find what it is by googling it
amh

Post by amh »

I'd never seen it, until it popped up in series one of "Dark" :)
thisisgrey

Post by thisisgrey »

Not sure exactly where to put the answer, but one of my try got me to a dummy page for being novice trying her best (basically trying to tease me hahaha)
writergrl15

Post by writergrl15 »

Sounds like you're putting your answer in the correct place but it's just slightly incorrect. If your answer takes you to a page within the site that isn't the next level, there's probably something useful for you to see there. If you still need help though, feel free to pm me
DeathbringerY

Post by DeathbringerY »

You can do it if you didn't had that candy ever in your life , the image reveals more about the wrapper than the fact that it's a wrapper
Intensive googling would help
emuu

Post by emuu »

Can I message someone directly with a question? I solved level 7 last year and got stuck on Level 8. When trying to get back to level 8, though, something funky keeps happening, so now I'm stuck on level 7.

Not sure if changes have been made to the site or if there's a bug on my end!
amh

Post by amh »

emuu wrote: 07-09-2021 01:28 Can I message someone directly with a question? I solved level 7 last year and got stuck on Level 8. When trying to get back to level 8, though, something funky keeps happening, so now I'm stuck on level 7.

Not sure if changes have been made to the site or if there's a bug on my end!
PM me
asmallbeing

Cant return to level page previously completed

Post by asmallbeing »

I completed level six and am currently working on level seven. However, when I opened the link to level seven its telling me to sign in and asking for a username and password. I can confirm I have the correct URL. I have tried clearing my cache and using an alternative browser and I'm still getting the pop up.

I've also tried to access the source code and it wont let me view it without entering the username and password. I've tried the passwords from the previous challenge with no luck.
amh

Re: Cant return to level page previously completed

Post by amh »

asmallbeing wrote: 04-11-2021 10:07 I completed level six and am currently working on level seven. However, when I opened the link to level seven its telling me to sign in and asking for a username and password. I can confirm I have the correct URL. I have tried clearing my cache and using an alternative browser and I'm still getting the pop up.

I've also tried to access the source code and it wont let me view it without entering the username and password. I've tried the passwords from the previous challenge with no luck.
Try all previous UN/PWD combinations then PM me if that doesn't work.
fourthshift

Post by fourthshift »

Hello - I know the name of the candy bar and know where to put it in the URL, I believe. But I am not able to move onward - it's asking for a username and password and I don't believe that's the solution. Can someone help me please? Thanks!
amh

Post by amh »

fourthshift wrote: 16-01-2022 06:50 Hello - I know the name of the candy bar and know where to put it in the URL, I believe. But I am not able to move onward - it's asking for a username and password and I don't believe that's the solution. Can someone help me please? Thanks!
Try the UN/PWD of the previous level, if that doesn't work PM me.
mochila

Post by mochila »

amh wrote: 16-01-2022 20:56
fourthshift wrote: 16-01-2022 06:50 Hello - I know the name of the candy bar and know where to put it in the URL, I believe. But I am not able to move onward - it's asking for a username and password and I don't believe that's the solution. Can someone help me please? Thanks!
Try the UN/PWD of the previous level, if that doesn't work PM me.
That REALLY made it, thanks a lot!