Should White° Take The Place Of ZBN in Division 2?

All about Death Ball Leagues and Tournaments

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Should White replace ZBN in 2nd Div?

Yes
51%
No
49%

Total votes: 82

seifer91

Post by seifer91 »

why can't they play with teams with same skill ?
they are good enough to play in D2
[GR]Kermit

Post by [GR]Kermit »

why can't they work for their div 2 place?
okay they were good in div4 years ago but they splitted.
so go to div3 win the division and go to div2.
Willei

Post by Willei »

[GR]Kermit wrote: why can't they work for their div 2 place?
okay they were good in div4 years ago but they splitted.
so go to div3 win the division and go to div2.
It wasn't years ago, it was about 4 months ago.
Cenotaph

Post by Cenotaph »

seifer91 wrote: why can't they play with teams with same skill ?
they are good enough to play in D2

they r good enuff for Div1, tbqfh :p
Chick-kun

Post by Chick-kun »

kermit tbfh, we DID work for div 2 as willei said, about 4 months ago. we are in div 2 with 5 LOSSES that means we cannot get promoted next season. if we went into div 3, won it, then came back into div 2 it wouldnt make a difference. i think you are just scared to face us kermit. accept the fact that we're back and are gonna be a challenge to beat =) stop being so single minded and accept who we are, for acting the way you are reflects your personality as a whole.
BloodyLoony

Post by BloodyLoony »

First off, the fact that White played in div4 and won a lot of games and "could have made it" to a higher division is not the point here at all. The clan died and they left the division and that was the end of that!

I really don't think clans should be allowed to take other clans places in the divisions at all, and this case is pretty clear. All of the ZBN team is removed, and it is as such dead.
Then Bazzi (presumably) puts BlackFlame in charge of the team and he gather the old White boys to revive that team. You could call yourself ZBN, but it wouldn't change a damn thing. You're not ZBN and because of that cannot play in their place. Especially since all of ZBN is against it, except of course BF who afaik never even played for ZBN.
This should be pretty simple.

What's the problem admins?!
Onge

Post by Onge »

The problem BloodyLooney is the damn hypocrisy of it all - Others have been allowed to do it, so should White. By making imbalanced decisions it belittles the entire league. If White go - then sD37 and 18+ MUST AS WELL. But as sD37 have members in Team Vortex there isn't a chance in hell this will happen. It is juvenile and pathetic and does the game of DB no favours at all. Either you let White in or teams who have replaced other clans must also bet booted out. It's that simple.
Willei

Post by Willei »

gg DavidM, gg :@
GazMaN

Post by GazMaN »

but with letting 18 and sd into the higher leagues thru the backdoor, the admins shud have learned from their mistake.

just cos a team has done it allready shudnt make it so others can, thats just silly, if thats the case every wingle team shud b able to replace any1 they like as long as both agree, gay indeed!!!

and @ chick-kun yes you did work for your div2 place when you were last in, problem is you left, imo you shudnt b able to come and go as you pls and take spots in higher divisions
Requiem

Post by Requiem »

Thread over, Wh gonna play till the end of season in Div3 , and NEXT season too in div 3 (not my decision of course btw^^)

nc
-plær-

Post by -plær- »

I mentioned this in a crowded #deathball, so it might have gone un-noticed. Here's my thought. We have 3 teams, who are alledged to have gained league places in a lame manner (That is not the issue here).

There are 3 places in the dbl that are "available", one in each division. Why not have a fun--league, for 18+, White, and sD37. 1st place gets the div1 spot, 2nd gets div2, and so on...

shoot me down if this sucks
Last edited by -plær- on 04-09-2003 22:17, edited 1 time in total.
GraGoyle|ZBN

Post by GraGoyle|ZBN »

chick-kun wrote:
as i already said if we arent allowed to play as white, we will play as ZBN simple as that. FireCell left DEUS to play for ZBN, CurvE and Requiem left ßlack to play for ZBN, and Onge and Willei left FCU to play for ZBN

There's no way in hell that i would let Curve play in ZBN.
BlackFlame got the permission from NS himself to try and revive the clan, if you have doubts look at the ZBN thread. he got the admin status from bazzi (founder whatever). so basically he DID revive zbn but with changes to make it into white

...umm... is it me, or is that plain contradiction? LMFAO!!! How has he 'revived' ZBN when 1, there are NO zbn players and 2, he changes the name to white!!?? :lol: :ban:
Requiem

Post by Requiem »

[Bk°Requiem] wrote: Thread over, Wh gonna play till the end of season in Div3 , and NEXT season too in div 3 (not my decision of course btw^^)

nc

discussion over, n need to flame again

kthxwe...lose
CurvE

Post by CurvE »

You have to take it into concideration Gragoyle, you dont play for ZBN anymore :) ...so, its not your say-so :D

ktnx.
FireCell

Post by FireCell »

What also has to be realised, is if we drop a division or two.. and new clans that form are going to get owned by us. From our div 2 games already we have shown we arent noobs. So along comes 5/6 new players (very rare for db to get new players now) they form a clan join our division and lose 30 - 0. They wont stay long ;)