Old dog...same old tricks

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

RahSun

Old dog...same old tricks

Post by RahSun »

So...let me start by saying some of you might think me an asshole for this. And you may be right. But I can be one because it's only the internet right? So...this thread is about a guy named Surge. I guy who has officially quit DB twice now only to come back to a new clan on each resurrection. Lets start with the first shall we?
Surge :
Theres no real reason for me leaving besides the fact that i always have and always will play DB for fun. Without the backbone of a community which is falling apart before our very eyes, this game is not fun. This game is a competative sport thats more frustrating to me than you would believe. I don't like to be frustrated in every game i ever play. This game isnt about frustration, but thats how i feel every time i play, mostly because i'm a perfectionist and every time people screw up, whether it be on our side or theirs, it frustrates me because its sloppy and un-necessary.

Due to the break down of the community and the fact that the game pisses me off, i bid you all fairwell, i may play now and then but DB isnt for me anymore and my hearts not into it. SoP is apparently trying to become the competative clan i never wanted it to be and i dont think i want to be part of that. If you need to talk to me or whatever, just drop me a line on IRC, i'll still ilde there for a while.
So that's the first time. This is taken from the SoP forum at 2003-07-27 13:11 GMT - #235. So here we see Surge quitting DB because of "the break down of the community and the fact that the game pisses me off." Ok bro...cool good luck with that. HOWEVER.

We see Surge return to DB only to be apart of the newly formed NADB. Oddly enough there had not been any changes in DB. V3 was still around when NADB was formed and there had not been a recent version of DB come out so again there was no change Deathball so he returns. Fine no prob bro...we all have a change of heart. but then NADB is victim to Surges bipolar tendencies...
As of today I quit DB forever. There is nothing left here and the game has lost all fun factor. The community is a bunch of assholes on the most part and make the game very un-appealing to everyone except other assholes like themselves. I'm not perfect, I don't try to be, so i refuse to take the bullshit of the self-assumed "best players" being mainly members of V3 (more specifically Xelent and Sin), power abusing channel admins (Adren), and the all too many "me too"ers who try to be cool around the assholes just because their good at DB.

This game and its creator has fucked me and many other players over far too many times and enough is enough. With school and football rolling around, I choose to leave. 1.9 seems no more promissing that the current and the game is more frustrating the fun. If deathball ever becomes fun again or an earlier version is updated and seperated from the european version, most of the assholes leave, and David M finally pulls his over extruded head out of his ass drop me a line removed@personal.email and i may come back and play for a bit, although it is very unlikely at the current rate.

I'd just like to say thank you to Dev and the others on this team that played the few scrims and such with me and i wish you the best of luck in the future. Bye guys, good luck.

- Surge
So lets see...Surge quits db because of...omg!!!
1.9 seems no more promissing that the current and the game is more frustrating the fun.
BUT YOU ALREADY KNEW THAT SURGE. DB hasn't changed since you quit SoP. To add insult to stupidity he says,
If deathball ever becomes fun again or an earlier version is updated and seperated from the european version, most of the assholes leave, and David M finally pulls his over extruded head out of his ass drop me a line surge@cogeco.ca and i may come back and play for a bit, although it is very unlikely at the current rate.
Now here is where things get interesting....you see there is a new guy in town....a guy by the name of Litherine or Lithinite who has just made his way into NS. Oddly enough if you do a little searching guess who is back?
YOU GUESSED IT FOLKS! GOOD OLE' SURGE! Don't beleive me...look for yourself.

[NADB]Surge 5feb3742ab33fad46dca4ae728ee001d 24.57.82.182
Litherine 5feb3742ab33fad46dca4ae728ee001d 24.57.98.35
Lithinite 5feb3742ab33fad46dca4ae728ee001d 24.57.98.35
Surge 5feb3742ab33fad46dca4ae728ee001d 24.57.82.182
[NADB]Surge 5feb3742ab33fad46dca4ae728ee001d 24.57.82.182
Litherine 5feb3742ab33fad46dca4ae728ee001d 24.57.98.35
Lithinite 5feb3742ab33fad46dca4ae728ee001d 24.57.98.35
Surge 5feb3742ab33fad46dca4ae728ee001d 24.57.82.182

To see I'm not making this up look at http://clanv3.recongamer.com/players.html.

So some of you might be asking WTF are you doing Rah...why do you care? Well the fact is I now have no respect for Surge and I just wanted to state why. You see IMO he lied to SoP and he lied to NADB. And while sure "it's only the internet" I don't like liars. Or people who try to come back with a different name so others wouldn't notice. Surge shoulda just said "you know what guys...I don't wanna be apart of this clan" and that would have been the end of it. But nooooo...he has to place blame on the "community" or [insert excuse here] instead of just being a man and saying that he didn't want to be in X clan. Well now he's apparently joined Night Storm under his new alias. GL Surge...er Litherine...er Lithinite. Oh and don't be surprised NS when he leaves you because of "the community."

RahSun
Last edited by RahSun on 28-09-2003 09:56, edited 1 time in total.
h3r3tic

Post by h3r3tic »

Cba to read it all...
Chrisfu

Post by Chrisfu »

Maybe he want's a fresh start?

I have a confession to make.

I left Deathball 3 versions ago (replaced the old Chrisfu with a cross-eyed monkey) and I came back as "Gobby". Sorry.
h3r3tic

Post by h3r3tic »

:ban: :p
[1234]Jr

Post by [1234]Jr »

I've been pretending to be English since 1.4B .. in 1.4a i was Chrisfu..
Chrisfu

Post by Chrisfu »

i make box defend
CurvE

Post by CurvE »

he makes box defend
speedy

Post by speedy »

he make box defend
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

wtf is this? :)

surge saying that db lost all his fun........
for him it has never been fun :)
always been moaning about anything, no positive word, never :P
XiLLeRaToR
Banned

Post by XiLLeRaToR »

surge u muppet, how lame to fake and get into a clan on the basis that ur someone else....and to leave db multiple times to come back! what kind of fool would do such a thing?!
/me runs
CurvE

Post by CurvE »

lol Xillerat0r! :P
Fruitcake
Banned

Post by Fruitcake »

did sum1 say elementia xill? :p
fs|Pele
Banned

Post by fs|Pele »

good oold xill , hes both funny and wise \o/ but still i think fishsticks are good and tasty so they cant be bad for you considering they are made of fish and fish swims and everyone who swims is healthy (except that one bio-infected dude that lives outside our schoolyard and always rub his head against peoples legs :x) but still fishsticks are cool

ps: Chrisfu makes box defend
XiLLeRaToR
Banned

Post by XiLLeRaToR »

Fruitcake wrote: did sum1 say elementia xill? :p

sorry, shoulda marked my post with [/sarcasm]
Cenotaph

Post by Cenotaph »

/me slaps some intelligence into fruitcake :p
/me kisses fruitcake
/me gets horny
/me runs