all star team

All about Death Ball Leagues and Tournaments

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

The all star matchs, vote for 1 or 2 AND 3 or 4

Make applicants to all stars by teamadmins
28%
use another system (we could see later how or post suggestions)
10%
Make all stars of each div vs AoV
32%
Make small tournament with 8 teams
29%

Total votes: 96

Requiem

Post by Requiem »

erm... it's a all star game, not a charity match ;)

when NBA, NFL or NHL do all star matchs, did they invite jobless players? come on, be serious, we organise all stars matchs to end up the season with the best players in every div,chosen by a vote, to see who was good enough during the whole season to deserve a selection

if we begin to create cless teams, then the alcoholic gonna ask for a "drunk" team, the girls for a "female" team etc... gonna become senseless :eek:
Messy

Post by Messy »

Me likey the small tourney with the teams bullet suggested:
Fallen wrote: AOV
Deus-IR
DeeZ(V3)
Rush Blue <-- by default because of V3
EU Division 1 Allstars
EU Division 2 Allstars
EU Division 3 Allstars
NA Division 1 Allstars

Let the Div. x allstar voting be done using something like the system of last year, CLs of teams that ended 2nd to 5th (4 clans, leaving out division winners, because..duh.), choosing 1 player they have best for that particular position, and letting every1 else vote on them =O
Last edited by Messy on 16-10-2003 18:46, edited 1 time in total.
Sixty

Post by Sixty »

/me agrees \o/
klesk

Post by klesk »

yea i like the lil tournament, but i really wud let rush take the other spot instead of fb, to have more than 1 american team in the tourney. and i think we shud stay with the voting system of last season.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

"Make small tournament with 8 teams"
this really has nothing to do with the allstars stuff

people vote for it because they wanna play a tourney...but its out of place here...
Fallen
Banned

Post by Fallen »

DavidM wrote: "Make small tournament with 8 teams"
this really has nothing to do with the allstars stuff

people vote for it because they wanna play a tourney...but its out of place here...
Yes, your opinion is your own, and in some case you may be right. However, all be it, you have no say anymore in the league, as is, the deathball council is taking full leadership and consquences that arise in the new season. So, please don't think you have any power anymore, because you don't have any influence, maybe suggestions.
Requiem

Post by Requiem »

who's the nerd king after? :lol:
Bodom

Post by Bodom »

I'd say fB over rush, mainly cause from the sounds of it this is gonna be a european thing, and V3 is pretty much the only American clan used to playing on euro servers. Also, Foo treated us badly :(
CurvE

Post by CurvE »

I think the old system is good.... Div1/2/3 all stars vs the winners of Div1.... that works imo...

I wont be taking part in this yet again... due to the fact i cant stay in 1 clan for a whole season :P

BAH! Seriously! Wh didnt die cause of me!! BOTH TIMES!! :confused:
Sixty

Post by Sixty »

klesk wrote: yea i like the lil tournament, but i really wud let rush take the other spot instead of fb, to have more than 1 american team in the tourney. and i think we shud stay with the voting system of last season.

Sure, just loose Fb, its not like we have any right to play in it as every other team :devil:
Fallen
Banned

Post by Fallen »

Allstar Game will not be taking place. However, we do plan to have one, or should I say, I plan to have one hopefully done by the mid of season 3. This is how it's done over here with hockey and basketball. It's very popular. Unlike american football that has it's allstar after the championship game, nobody cares about it and it's not that popular.
[V3]Jew
Banned

Post by [V3]Jew »

who cares you suck and wont be playing in any allstar games bullet kthx so why bother?
Fallen
Banned

Post by Fallen »

stfu cunt monkey pussy face fucker your vo team can lick deez (*o*) while x gets 15 yard unnecessary roughness penalty and bodom suckin on ribs kthx i win