WTF 5 v 5 Volley Only Cube

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Armagon

Post by Armagon »

And you were right to do so. Death to VO!
Stulovesyou

Post by Stulovesyou »

and why do you believe the "db community" would care about your petty little life?

"Oh no - i went to play a game and it sucked"

I dare you to walk up to someone in the street and tell them this.
You see that look of disgust the give you.
Why would anyone feel any differently on being presented with this crap.
theberkin8or

Post by theberkin8or »

stu stfu
Armagon

Post by Armagon »

Well said! :p
f1end

Post by f1end »

STU...Image
Inphidel

Post by Inphidel »

davidm - fix the VO option to allow touchdowns, let us know your doing it so we can all shutup and maybe VO options will be turned on :)

vo in small maps = mmmm

vo on anything else = ewww

light sabres = YAY!
theberkin8or

Post by theberkin8or »

i just finished JA and all i can say is db needs to replace the sheild gun with a light sabre to hit with and force push to boost and boost ppl away with... JA db would PWN
Dream Killer

Post by Dream Killer »

Well generally I would use this opportunity to make fun of Berk, but in this case I feel the need to say what an idiot stulovesyou appears to be. Why would he post a complaint about DB in the offical DB forums. . . hmmm now let me think, I know there has to be a reasonable answer to this if I just think a little while I know it will come to me . . . oh yes, I GOT IT! It's because it's a god damn DB forum and it was concerning DB. And as for your point about telling people on the street, well that point does absolutely nothing to support your argument. Of course they wouldn't care, in fact they wouldn't even know what DB is; but are you trying to compare people on the DB forum to people on the street? I mean if you guys don't care about DB then what the hell are you doing here? Berk so something he felt was stupid and wanted to ask others opinions so he went the official DB forums to ask others who played DB how they felt. While his complaint may be a bit petty, its no reason to start flaming him and be a complete asshole. And if you are going to flame him, be sure your points make sense kid.
theberkin8or

Post by theberkin8or »

mostly i posted to see what others would do in this situation*sorry if that wasn't made clear* and as a secondary to relieve my being pissed @ stupid ppl.... JA DB would pwn dk and you know it

oo and btw stu I have posted so many actaul ideas and support/agruements for ideas on this forum i think i am allow a petty post every once and a while (don't mind my posts on other forums they were just for shits and gigials) = stu stfu
Last edited by theberkin8or on 06-10-2003 19:35, edited 1 time in total.
The_One

Post by The_One »

I got yelled at for scoring a td in a 5v5 vo sc game very recently. I guess some people prefer how vo is now.

(I hate using all these abbreviations but I'm just too lazy lol)
Dream Killer

Post by Dream Killer »

Yes JA DB would be very cool Berk, its just a little off topic so I didn't respond earlier.
Kyllian

Post by Kyllian »

Heh, reminds me of my old rule...
"If its not in the rules, the MOTD, and you're not the admin, stfu"
Messy

Post by Messy »

It's kyllie x_X =D

Lo Kel!!!111 <3
Kyllian

Post by Kyllian »

Yes... I live... I think...
/me checks pulse...

^v-^v-^v-^----_________________________

Guess not
Dazlin

Post by Dazlin »

i just tell them to go to a different server where the settings are VO normally they swear at me for scoring a normal goal and then after a while get board of that and play normal ^^

just a lil secret the euro noobs bark is worse than their bite oO