dbw killing db?

Everything about Death Ball.

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

SuBBy

Post by SuBBy »

Typo by the way in my first post, i meant DBW will definatly not kill DB, hence the reason i said i didn't like DBW, just aint my type of gametype.
theberkin8or

Post by theberkin8or »

:\ you know how many pugs have been played in the past 2 days
.... 2 and they were back to back. it is depressing to me cuz i have nothing to play now. there is nothing that can replace db imo even the game isn't exactaly the same game it used to be.

i really hope dbw dies a quick painful death so that i can play db again :( no offense ren

btw i am talking NA cuz it is hard for me to be online in time for euro pickupgames
YoYo789

Post by YoYo789 »

I love DBW, DB is so boring now.
Croaker

Post by Croaker »

Well, euro begins to think db is boring even if davidm do change to only accomodate them (he dont even come play on NA pug nor Australia ones), so I dont see how he can say he care about the way we play or that he even understand it...

I love DBW, DB is so boring now.
I think peoples should try to think about what change made db "boring"

If some euro begin to think it's boring, it might be because davidm just removed feature that made the game exciting. Now, euro tend to use right click pass less and less. Also, people never use bounce except for fun (what a cool feature: buggy and weak, no reason to use it in a league match) even if it's a cool move.

Also, in NA, pubs server only play VO maps cause it's more exciting to them (yay, 5vs5 dbsmallcube vo ... all night or maybe temple or small enclosure...)

I think db league admins and db creators should do a meeting with players from NA, Europe and autralia to see what changes could bring some excitment in the game without unbalancing it or making the game lose the teamplay it tries to promote.
Hugi

Post by Hugi »

I love DBW, DB is so boring now
i think dbw is booooring.... and db rulz more then ever (not because of 1.9 :P)
Messy

Post by Messy »

Me still likey DB O_o

And euros do use right click pass lots, especially for volleys :( which sux imo x_X
theberkin8or

Post by theberkin8or »

right clix for volleys=l33t if timed correctly :)
Messy

Post by Messy »

left click is leeter if u've got the time \o/

U can do it to ppl up under or next to you and and and the around under above enemies, u can fake and and u can his wah chi and the w00h it's leet kthx.