Nah he's.. erm.. [sigh] gay!!
22%
Erm.. Hum???
25%

Total votes: 32

Mongeh

Humbleone

Post by Mongeh »

Some :noob: called dark.star- is playin a on a pub with me and Hum, wen for some reason he starts shout in out to hum "your gay". I go mental askin y he thinks this and needless to say there was no answer given. Hum himself said little and in fact told me to shutup in teamtalk a few times. so i ask this does any1 here dislike Hum?? or is he as i suspect just a really nice guy?:p
Coffin

Post by Coffin »

Whaaaaaattttt!!!!!!

I have played on a pub with this guys as well but he was deadly silent and tbh very very n00bish. How could neone have nething bad to say about Hum. God i've only been speaking to Hum for a few weeks and he is one of the nicest guys i have spoken to on IRC. He never has a bad word to say well not that i have seen neway.

Thats my 2 penith worth
[1234]Jr

Post by [1234]Jr »

[X] Snooze Mode ;)
|Taken|

Post by |Taken| »

both hum and mong rox and i dunno which one you're talkiing about
Messy

Post by Messy »

1. Put this in off-topic
2. Who cares about a random pubbing n00b
3. No1 really cares about the whole matter at all, because:
a. It's an opinion, like any1 cares about those, pff..
b. It's a useluss opinion lacking any effect or given arguments or reasoning whatsoever and should thus be discarded immediately
. --> seriously not even hummel himself cared as much =)
4. Every1 loves hummel \o/

Besides that, duh i r wub teh hum >_< (Humbleone for those that don't know) He's one of my bestest bestest buddies :o (Well at least that's what I think. HA! ;p)
Cirian

Post by Cirian »

Just to add to this discussion:

THIS IS NOT THE AUSTRALIAN PLAYER BLACKSTAR

Blackstar is a member of my clan, and as such, I am here, telling you people to not harass him, as he is not the person responsible. He's already been messaged by several people on MSN one of whom *looks at Mongeh* told him that the entire DB community now hates him. Needless to say this confused him somewhat, and I was eventually brought in. Since he is not the sharpest of cookies and still apparently hasn't worked out what's going on, I am posting here to make sure you understand that you should leave him alone.
Last edited by Cirian on 16-11-2003 13:41, edited 1 time in total.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

boo keep this spam outta this forum
[1234]Jr

Post by [1234]Jr »

**Moved**
Messy

Post by Messy »

That's what I said but it's still in General Discussion..how come? -.-

And every1 wubs the ozzy players! :D
GazMaN

Post by GazMaN »

the most pointless thread in the world, ever!
fro

Post by fro »

This thread is now about The Kazakhstan - Drylands Management Project.

The development objective of the Drylands Management Project for Kazakhstan is to demonstrate and promote sustainable land uses in the marginal dryland ecosystem of a pilot area in the Shetsky rayon (a district in the southern part of the Karaganda oblast - province). The project is a pilot activity that will test the environmental, social and economic viability of shifting from the current unsustainable cereal-based production system to the traditional livestock-based production system. In support of this objective, there are four main project components. The project--with active participation of local communities--will assist the Government of Kazakhstan to: (i) develop sustainable land use systems; (ii) provide initial service support to producer groups; (iii) improve national capacity to quantify carbon sequestration; and (iv) undertake a broad public awareness campaign and develop a strategy so that project interventions could be replicated in similar areas of Kazakhstan and other Central Asian countries. By promoting sustainable land use practices, the project emphasizes an integrated ecosystem management approach to achieving ecological, economic and social goals that are expected to yield benefits at a local, regional and global level. Its proper bo.

1. Country and Sector Background
The vast rangelands of Central Asia, covering 260 million hectares, have undergone dramatic changes in land use and patterns over the last 50 years because of farming policies initiated during the Soviet era, which brought large marginal lands under cereal cropping. The Virgin Lands scheme of the 1950's, designed to extend cereal production to the steppe region of Kazakhstan, resulted in large areas of degraded land due to unsustainable
cereal cultivation. Many of these areas have either been abandoned or are producing grain yields that are neither financially viable nor ecologically desirable. Poor or absent profit margins through lost markets, falling product prices and curtailed subsidies have exacerbated this trend. The low degree of income diversification, decreased farm incomes and increased rural poverty are directly linked to land degradation and decreased productivity in many of these cereal growing areas.

The abandoned lands have resulted in significant economic and
environmental losses to Central Asia. Biodiversity of the flora and fauna has been reduced and a substantial amount of carbon has been lost to the atmosphere which has global implications. In addition, the abandoned land, subject to wind and water erosion, is lending itself to further degradation and possible desertification. Animal inventories in these rangelands have declined sharply, with the greatest decreases on land not yet privatized. Because alternative agricultural opportunities are not being realized, farm families are forced to move from these areas to urban centers, putting additional stress on infrastructures of the population
centers, thereby further plunging the area, country, and region into deeper poverty. Government Strategy: The government is in the process of formulating a strategy for agricultural development, including grazing lands. The strategy will aim to increase farm incomes in a sustainable way, improve agricultural productivity from favorable areas (arable areas with high rainfall), discourage cereal growing in marginal areas (degraded lands or areas that are not profitable for cereal growing) and increase productivity per unit of the national livestock population. The strategy aims to seek alternate and more sustainable land uses to replace areas where cereal production is not an economic proposition. In support of this strategy, agricultural input and output prices are being liberalized, land is being privatized and returned to previous owners and heirs, and the government is targeting agricultural research, extension and training systems to provide services that are more responsive to the needs of private farmers. On-farm environmental management is an integral part of the Government's overall development for the agricultural sector and the government has accorded high priority to the conservation and restoration of rangelands.
Last edited by fro on 16-11-2003 16:41, edited 1 time in total.
Messy

Post by Messy »

I just finished Max Payne 2 on Detective Level

Should I play it Hard-Boiled and Dead on Arrival?
Or should I just keep myself busy with the time trial stuff now?

Should I start masturbating more?
Should I play more Deathball?
Should I just spend more of my time spamming irc and these forums?
Messy

Post by Messy »

Well?
Maegrim

Post by Maegrim »

schade berti alles ist vorbei!

<3 humbug