Stolen Tennis for DB or inividual Tennis by the original cre

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Stolen sub-mod for DB by TV or fully inividual by me and Fizzy?

Sub-mod
33%
Fully inividual mod coded by Rens
67%

Total votes: 27

Messy

Post by Messy »

Rens2Sea wrote: Where were you when we betatested? nowhere.

I remember him being in one of the first betatests ^^; I was there too /o\

edit: It was a bit infantile to edit the poll though :rolleyes:

tsk tsk, childish ppl ¬_¬
Fizzy

Post by Fizzy »

Community and popularity isnt everything, we also create the mod for personal satisfaction, learning, and to see what we can achieve. Its fun.
Cenotaph

Post by Cenotaph »

but i dont see any problem in working with each other, y is it so important to create a separate mod? it will demand lots of work being a separate mod or it just wont work.
Fizzy

Post by Fizzy »

i told david im ok either way and he should speak to rens, to which he replied "rens is a bugger"

so i dont think its me who has the problem here
speedy

Post by speedy »

nicelamedavidm
GreyFox

Post by GreyFox »

what a fantastic lead designer TV has, trying 2 actully steal others work. whatever rens choose 2 do i at least will support him , i hope that other ppl will realise that this is completly wrong what davidm is trying 2 do

and gg edit the poll davidm , u said urself that the poll doesnt mean anything and still u change it in a way that makes it look better 4 u. who ever said fizzy or rens cant make a bug free mod? u urself cant even code a single line in utscript or c++ or whatever. shame on u, shame on u
Sixty

Post by Sixty »

Keeping it with DB would be best, if david and rens could settle their differences like grown men, instead of creating a poll with biased answers/editing the poll in their favour.
The_One

Post by The_One »

Weren't Rens and Fizz working for TV when they created Tennis?
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

Well, I'm not going that low and discuss internal stuff here like some others think they need to do...

TeamVortex owns the map
TV owns the announcer sounds
TV owns the models (those who not, will be removed anyway)
All the buggy code will be rewritten by a veteran coder.
We do our tennis, they do theirs.
The_One

Post by The_One »

It's just if they were part of the Deathball team at the time it would be pretty clear cut.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

At times, yes. About 75% of the development time was under the wings of Team Vortex.
The_One

Post by The_One »

Hmmm, 75%? I take it that the 25% was before being on the DB team? Why do mod teams always get themselves in this shit? :/

Any work created while under a mod teams banner is owned by the mod team and not the individual who made it. Individuals who cannot except this should grow up.

Dunno about that 25% though. :p
RaGe|DB

Post by RaGe|DB »

OH I DON'T CARE WHO THE FUCK MAKES IT, AS LONG AS I CAN PLAY TENNIS BUNCH OF COCKNUGGETS! ><
Messy

Post by Messy »

GreyFox wrote: what a fantastic lead designer TV has, trying 2 actully steal others work. whatever rens choose 2 do i at least will support him , i hope that other ppl will realise that this is completly wrong what davidm is trying 2 do

and gg edit the poll davidm , u said urself that the poll doesnt mean anything and still u change it in a way that makes it look better 4 u. who ever said fizzy or rens cant make a bug free mod? u urself cant even code a single line in utscript or c++ or whatever. shame on u, shame on u

1. Don't you think your information on the subject is a bit biased because you've only really heard Fizzy and Rens' opinions on this?

2. Editing the poll was childish yes, and only made matters worse ¬_¬

3. I can't make proper pies, but I can still tell if a pie is shit.
I also can't map, does that mean I shouldn't say it if someone's map for ut2k4 is bad?
My ability to create is totally irrelevant to my ability judge others' creations.
Rens2Sea

Post by Rens2Sea »

Thanks for the support RaGe