Level 79

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

Opequon

Post by Opequon »

KeshB wrote: can someone please PM me about level 80. I've been stuck for 3 days.

LOL! Thread fail!

I chose the <spoiler pre-removed>. I then chose the <spoiler pre-removed>. I believe I have chosen the correct <spoiler pre-removed>. I also believe that I have figured out the <spoiler pre-removed>. I'm not sure where to go from here. Can somebody help me out?
frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

It's pretty easy.. just follow the right path, solve the right one and you get to the next level.
Opequon

Post by Opequon »

well I think I'm on the right track, but I'm not sure what to do with the <spoiler pre-removed> <spoiler pre-removed>
frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

Why don't you use the handy dandy PM feature that we offer and send me a pm?
Opequon

Post by Opequon »

JuniorC wrote: there may be a problem with the last one?

okay this is what i have

i am pretty sure i solved the first one converting it to that other form

and the second part seems like it´s solved the same way...

only problem is, when i use a online converter for a particular element in the sequence...it's something really long and makes no sense

could it be that david messed up?

I think I'm in the same boat here. The first part is easy (if i'm on the right track), but the second has me totally befuddled.

EDIT: got it by luck and reverse-engineered it. Very, very tricky.
Last edited by Opequon on 04-06-2009 01:47, edited 1 time in total.
frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

you can pm me with specific questions
iannxcarlo

Re: Level 79

Post by iannxcarlo »

can anyone help me? ive already done this level, but i have a dead end not done yet, it is the <removed> one. Thanks :D
peixescut

Post by peixescut »

it is necessary for future levels to solve all the parts of this thread?? or with the only one who takes you to level 80 is al right?
FacelessSchmuck

Post by FacelessSchmuck »

I'm actually well past this puzzle, but I never solved one of the dead ends and it's bothering me. It's <removed>. I don't get what that one's supposed to mean.
podpod

Post by podpod »

Hi it's really cool that people still moderate this board...frkyjenn can I send you a PM about this level? (...and if I already did but it looks like it's stuck in my outbox and I got nervous that it won't get to you so I posted on this board but it actually did get to you...then just ignore this post :D )
podpod

Post by podpod »

Is anyone still around? :'(
Vereos

Post by Vereos »

Sure! Feel free to PM me.
Some.think

Post by Some.think »

Hi! Anybody still here :)?
I have been 'playing' notpron for over 8 years now (I had a huuuge break because couple years ago I was completely stuck on this level).

Well, after all this time I suddenly remembered how fun notpron was, but I'm still stuck ;)
I believe I have a right path, but as somebody have written couple post earlier - one "thing" in second part of solution seems to be incorrect. I mean when I transform it to that other form it became something really long and it doesn't fit up. Is there some kind of trick need to be done wih that one "element", maybe it is suppose to be translated differently than other ones?
(I was googling about it, because I thought that maybe there are ways of "translating" this one using shorter form, but all the websites says that it's incorrect to write it that way (or maybe I should do it incorecttly because of the hint at the beginning of this level??)

If anyone can hint a little bit I would be gratefull ;)
amh

Post by amh »

Sure you can PM me
Holmes-Student

Post by Holmes-Student »

i just solved the one that take me to lv 80... am i have to solve the others..or just ignore it... i just finished 4 of them with the right one..