England team fair or not?

Find teams, find players, arrange matches...

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

CurvE

Post by CurvE »

tbh froste, you should kiss more arse, cause it seems to have no effect on nab, cause your in (B) team and not (A)
fro

Post by fro »

and i dont think the teams are final, so i better get my bribes ready :D

but tbh, im happy wherever i am, its not about which squad im in, its how much the team beats germany by at the end of the day :)
CurvE

Post by CurvE »

FluffyK, i have nothing against you, but i see that Erazer (from what i remember) hasnt even spoke to you directly, so basically you have no comment to make, so putting everything together, you all just as lame as erazer for posting saying shit about him :)

Been lame has to have 2 or more parties involved (The one who's laming, and the one who is been lamed) My point, proven yet again :(
CurvE

Post by CurvE »

Yes froste, that too, but what matters is that alot of people havnt even got a chance to be part of this, and i think its unfair,

This isnt about me, cause i had my chance, and blew it, and i respect nab's decision concerning me, but, his other decisions....are rather....lame? :o
fro

Post by fro »

how else could 150 players be trialled?

if a fair, accurate and easy solution can be found, post away :D
fluffykitten

Post by fluffykitten »

I've seen the moronic tripe that spills out onto irc, just because I don't comment on it there doesn' make it go away.
Been lame has to have 2 or more parties involved (The one who's laming, and the one who is been lamed) My point, proven yet again :(
And in English?

Also, having a go at Nab for not scouting is a.)incorrect b.)low. Nab (and Cata) put some of their own time into sorting out the teams, you've contributed what exactly?
L33FY

Post by L33FY »

God Im not in, I was not too happy at start but life goes on. Get over it :|
CurvE

Post by CurvE »

150, no, those who wanna take part?, yes! :] Solution solved \o/ damn im good
CurvE

Post by CurvE »

Yes infact Fluffy, cause he hasnt said anything to offend you, this is why Erazer maybe offends someone cause they offended him in the first place, that also goes for me too.
CurvE

Post by CurvE »

Nab seems to have a go as us and criticise, so why not do the same :)
fro

Post by fro »

wow, three posts in a row, its just like christmas in wakefield. ;)

turn the other cheek perhaps? ignore and get on with turning the image and perception of the clan around perhaps?, thats what id do
fluffykitten

Post by fluffykitten »

CurvE wrote: Yes infact Fluffy, cause he hasnt said anything to offend you, this is why Erazer maybe offends someone cause they offended him in the first place, that also goes for me too.
I'm struggling to make sense out of this collection of words, yes Erazer hasn't said anything directly to me but I've still seen plenty of stuff to take offence to.
canash

Post by canash »

Why am I not in the england squad?

DOH maybe because im a iCTF'er DOH DOH maybe because im a Dane :D

I can't see what the problem is. If they looked on pubs and in CWs to scout the right people. The people who made impression on them, was good and had a good teamplay.
If the rest of the 150 can't tolerate that, and says "there was no trial" I can say, what I have heard "yes there was trials, it was on the pubs and in CWs"

(I spell like shit) ;)
Last edited by canash on 06-05-2003 17:47, edited 1 time in total.
Still

Post by Still »

canash wrote: Why am I not in the england squad?

DOH maybe because im a iCTF'er DOH DOH maybe because im a Dane :D

I can't see what the problem is. If they looked on pubs and in CWs to scout the right people. The people who made impression on them, was good and had a good teamplay.
If the rest of the 150 can't tolerate that, and says "there was no trial" I can say, what I have heard "yes there was trials, it was on the pubs and in CWs"

(I spell like shit) ;)

yeah that ;)
GazMaN

Post by GazMaN »

mmmmmm , lets think of profesional football for a 2nd,

i bet theirs about 800 english pros who would love to play for england, but it dont happen. Because the ppl in charge look at players and pick the ones they think will do the best job for their country, and in the end a lot of good players are left out because only so many can get in, (look at mcmanaman, phillips,cole, steve bruce, le tissier). so i think its a bit far fetched to agree to let every player trial for the team, because it would tke an age to do it. Nab and Cata , picked the players they saw fit , trialled them and picked squads as they saw fit.

Im sure if someones impresses them enuff on pubs or pickups, i wouldnt b surprised if they were allowed in to trial!!

o and i dint kiss no-ones arse m8y, tbh i as shocked when i was asked to trial, and doubly shocked when i made it in, but not at any point can i remember askin anyone to gimme a game, or dishing out thinly veiled compliments (unless of course callin nab a cunt is a compliment :D )