Rubik's Cube

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

Kisa

Post by Kisa »

A few hits on the shift key and backspaces? Is that what you want to reduce my work on this board to?
I shall tell that all those people who ask me for help every day and await answers - readable answers!
I just noted that, despite your so-called smartness, you obviously don't even care about simple things like this.

And this board is seemingly not the place to find someone who solved this. Otherwise that person would have replied already, I guess.
Try entering "rubik" as keyword on youtube.com, and a lot of videos will gladly show how to solve this damn thing.
(Hell, that's hardware! I'm software developer!)
Novah

Post by Novah »

i was just laughing at the fact that noone would want to teach somone how to do a rubiks cube that didnt have the mental capacity to do it. yikes sorry kisa ^^ it was probably late when i typed it, my typography in a slang setting like a forum dosent usually match that of when i was writing something important :X like a username and password xD
frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

My 11 year old daughter could teach you how to do the rubic cube.. if she was allowed to be online. But she's not. Sorry.
Harri

Post by Harri »

of course i do the friedrich method and i am averaging in 30-40 secs now... i was in Swedish Championship a week ago.
Kisa

Post by Kisa »

Of course.

Just like you solved levels 21 to 78 in only 39 minutes.
Springer

Post by Springer »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
As if that is possible!
I taught myself how to solve the cube.. just for amusement.. via the net.. I didn't teach myself how to solve 21 to 78 in only 39 minutes. That would have been NO amusement.. just sheer stupidity! :rolleyes:
Sam_Atoms

Post by Sam_Atoms »

LOL, pwned.
Harri

Post by Harri »

You don't think i can average the cube in 30-40 secs? Really? You want me to show that i can? I'll do it! I'll show you the cubesite where all stuff about Championships are. There you can see my times. And btw, it still isn't me who did from 21 to 79 in 40 mins. It's my friends dad! Shit... You really know how to tear people apart...
Kisa

Post by Kisa »

Well, not everyone reads the level 79 thread. And most people got a bit paranoid here :D
Like I told you, let your friend's dad make his own account, he should be grown up enough for that ;)