Should White° Take The Place Of ZBN in Division 2?

All about Death Ball Leagues and Tournaments

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, The_One

Should White replace ZBN in 2nd Div?

Yes
51%
No
49%

Total votes: 82

Requiem

Post by Requiem »

Cenotaph wrote: btw, if Wh° are removed, then u better remove sD37 and 18+, or it'll be UNFAIR

idd but 3 sD in dbl admin council u know....
CurvE

Post by CurvE »

No offence to sD37 or +18 but, if we are removed, so should these teams...
Onge

Post by Onge »

Here's a radical solution: Let sD37 stay. And 18+. And let Wh° take ZBN's place. Simple.
Diab

Post by Diab »

:o never saw this sooner, was unaware that the people who tried to revive zbn are now white..or something o_O

somehow i wish i stayed as zbn for white, but fcu is a funny place =D
EliCA

Post by EliCA »

I quote Jr's words from Admin Forum:
True the previous founder clan switches have "sucked a dick" .. and i was one of the few who openenly complained so this has to be stopped now, before it gets out of hand

I dont care that people have done it before .. lets never let em do it again
That could be unfair as much as you want but... that is, IMHO =)

/me STFUs from now on :D
CurvE

Post by CurvE »

No, there wouldnt have been any hasstle for sD37... no, not at all
JarO

Post by JarO »

well i'm against this way to act, but can't you let the Wh be the last team to do that ?
-Camel-

Post by -Camel- »

Well this certainly is a predicament, and i've decided not to vote at all, considerin i'm torn in two minds.

1. sD37 and 18+ were allowed to do it, y shouldn't White? also i happen to like White but...

2. They "knicked" 2 of our players and help us get into the major problem FCU is in now, plus, FCU1 aint played them yet and i dont wanna get owned :P
Willei

Post by Willei »

I think its complete bullshit that rules can be made up in the middle of a season and only effect one team (the one that did it latest when it assumed to be acceptable). You'd serioulsy better take sD37 and 18+ if you take us out.
MeSSiaH{FCU}

Post by MeSSiaH{FCU} »

I just spent 2 hours watching chick's avatar and i dunno what the hell this is about!
MeSSiaH{FCU}

Post by MeSSiaH{FCU} »

ooh pff..just read the whole thread (well no..only first post and cam's stupid post :D gg iq..) and here's what i think`!!1!!!!1!11:

1. White r deserve it! they were pwning div4 before so they got a deserved division 2 place already last season
2. 18+ and sd37 were completely new clans..also as irrelevant to the clan of which they took the place as white is (being zbn)..but white had actually deserved the place in the past
3. I like most White ppl so w00h =D

Oh yeh and cam..fu, getting pwned = uhm..great learning experience kthx :)

Willei <3
Onge <3
Kippie <3 ^_^
Insaneh <3
Chick-kun

Post by Chick-kun »

unlike sD*37 and 18+, we still have the founder for our clan (ZBN) as the founder for White°

I can argue that we all joined ZBN and renamed the clan to White°. if this cant happen, we will be called ZBN. fine with me
oh and, we will still be ßlack°'s second squad.

oh and i am not german, just thought it would be funny to post it in german as nein and ja should be easily understood -_-
[GR]Kermit

Post by [GR]Kermit »

erm but ZBN made a few points in div2
if they come into div they should start with Zero points!
Willei

Post by Willei »

[GR]Kermit wrote: erm but ZBN made a few points in div2
if they come into div they should start with Zero points!
So we'd get to play all the matchs we lost again? Great!
FraZor

Post by FraZor »

What happened as I understand it is that NightSpirit removed ALL players from the list, including all with admin rights AND himself. BlackFlame was not a player for ZBN he was a mascot, and the brother of *former* member FireCell.

As a member of ZBN (as well as founder of the name, owner of the related sites and clan member for the complete time we played in the DBL) I'm not entirely happy that this has happened the way it has, but I can only speak for myself. The other main members that are sure to have opinions, and who have been in the clan a very long time are NightSpirit, GraGoyle and Harold. So I think they should add their comments too.

After the clan called it quits and NS removed everything, BlackFlame contacted him. By this point it was too late, so I'm not sure how this even happened as there were no ZBN admins to make BlackFlame an admin. I mean no disrespect to BlackFlame, but I personally don't think its fair that White (A clan that we had our differences with at the best of times) take our spot so easily.